shape
carat
color
clarity

18K YG band and stack

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
After 2 kids, I can no longer wear my ering due to my lifestyle, but wanted some bling for my wedding band.

When I put it on, it just felt right. It is a half eternity, so I can wear it without being as careful as I would be with a full eternity. The solid gold bottom of the eternity is sculpted to the same shape as the top, which I love.

img_7544.jpg

img_7545.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
And here it is with my plain YG wedding band, with my 13th Anniversary eternity, and with my ering (a reset, thanks to PS help)

img_7547.jpg

img_7548.jpg

img_7550.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and versatile ring! I love it worn all the different ways, it just "pops" :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! I love that it's so versatile. I love the stack with your e-ring :love:
Hopefully you will be able to wear it frequently quite soon!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like it ALOT!!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful! I love the buttery yellow gold and how each piece complements the other. Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! The yg is so pretty and it looks great with your other bands! Enjoy!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring of sunshine! I love it, too! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1428343914|3857591 said:
After 2 kids, I can no longer wear my ering due to my lifestyle, but wanted some bling for my wedding band.

When I put it on, it just felt right. It is a half eternity, so I can wear it without being as careful as I would be with a full eternity. The solid gold bottom of the eternity is sculpted to the same shape as the top, which I love.

Can we see a pic of the plain gold section? I imagine it looks like a band that has been cut to mimic the marquise/round/marquise shape? Does it also have the milgrain? It looks beautiful and does add a versatile dimension to your other rings.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the new band! It really enhances your ring. :love: Very pretty!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new ring! It looks fantastic with your wedding band!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant to also say that I really like how the design goes all the way around, even if the diamonds don't. That's VERY appealing to me!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is just exquisite and so versatile! All of your rings are lovely. I hope you at least wear your gorgeous e-ring when you go out with your husband.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Love it with the full stack.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful band and a gorgeous stack! They look absolutely amazing!

I hope that you get to wear your e-ring more often though, such a beautiful ring deserves to be worn. Sometimes, if I have been home all day with the boys and have not put my e-ring on all day, I will finish my evening housework and put on my e-ring on while hubby and I are chatting and enjoying a glass of wine before bed. I know- nutty- but it makes me happy. :loopy:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results