shape
carat
color
clarity

18ct Gold Unheated Burmese Ruby Bracelet

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful and elegant. Love the mixed shapes of the rubies. Congratulations and enjoy

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex this looks phenomenal!! :kiss2::kiss2:. You are the queen of bracelet stacks!!

Haha! I wish I had a far bigger budget, in which case I'd be in the VCA shop right now, but I feel REALLY happy with this little collection. For now :Up_to_something:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b This will be the daily look going forwards. I absolutely love them together & it's just the pop I knew was missing :kiss2:

IMG_20200806_154339.jpg

This combination is my favorite! Gorgeous set, love your rubies! Everything looks so harmonious! Enjoy and thank you for sharing your happiness with us! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it and it's the perfect compliment to your stack!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Ooh. That neon, silky quality of the rubies is special. They're beautiful stones, and the way the bracelet has them set on the diagonal is attractive, too. Great to see, anf hope you get a lot of visual enjoyment out of this for a long time.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful! Enjoy it!

cheers--Sharon

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's here! Couriered overnight from London & I am SO pleased with it!

I wanted something else delicate but different to stack with my platinum Tiffany DBTY's, which I rarely remove. They are a .07 diamond & a .10 pink sapphire, special treasures given to me by each of the girls for Mother's Day when they were babies (well done Mr T!) After lengthy thought, I decided on 18ct yellow gold with just something special about it, but what, I had no idea. Then this popped up at me whilst late night browsing some high end websites & BAM! Perfect! I was twitchy due to the cost, as I'm not a frequent jewellery buyer & only get nice pieces for special occasions. But Mr T gave me the green light & here we are.

These are certified unheated Burmese Rubies, measuring 3mm, 4mm, 3mm for a total carat weight of .60 & they are beautiful. They are a solid, deep silky red with a teeny hint of pink in strong sunlight. The chain is adjustable from 6.5 to 7.5 inches, so lovely & versatile. It's very rich against my skin as I'm only really used to platinum or silver.

IMG_20200805_122303.jpg IMG_20200805_122347.jpg IMG_20200805_122146.jpg

So pretty!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So rich looking and cute! Delish pop of color on your arm. :lickout: Love it! Congratulations!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Aww this whole thread makes me happy. Congratulations on such a beautiful bracelet, the whole stack looks amazing too and they are clearly really sentimental and mean more than just their physical presence... And that we get to share that pleasure with you is lovely, thank you.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah Nellie!!! That's GORGEOUS!!! Love the way the gold and the stones bring out the best in each other. A true happy bracelet marriage! :kiss2:

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
All your pieces are lovely, congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! You are all really very kind!

Yesterday I actually removed the 2 Tiffany's due to the insane tangling the rubies are causing, and I feel OK about not wearing all 3 together as planned for now. The ruby is on the shortest adjuster, leaving a 1 inch tail which looks very high class & luxurious. But the blasted thing keeps getting REALLY knotted up & around the other two chains, making them all look really messy & taking some serious picking at to untangle.

The rubies look very beautiful by themselves, so I will wear it alone for a few days & bask in its richness.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
The tangling sounds problematic...

What, by chance, are you wearing on your other wrist...?

:think: :angel:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tangling sounds problematic...

What, by chance, are you wearing on your other wrist...?

:think: :angel:

Nothing :Up_to_something: It's weird as my Tiffs have never ever tangled. It seems to be the tail chain - it goes over-under-around etc, until it is literally knotted & they are all pulled & twisted together like rope. I mean, this is me you're talking to, and you know VERY well those Tiffs will be back in place in the blink of an eye, but it is rather annoying. I'm sure it's just because it's a new thing & I'll get used to it in time. They do look rather fabulous altogether.....

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
They do look great together... But maybe the ruby bracelet could go on the other wrist...? Or the Tiffs? Not sure how else to fix the tangling...?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They do look great together... But maybe the ruby bracelet could go on the other wrist...? Or the Tiffs? Not sure how else to fix the tangling...?

I am going to swap it to my RH & wear it alone for a bit. I am pretty enamoured with the look that @AllThingsSparkling has got going on with her rosie VCA on the RH with her platinum eternity ring, then just watch & wedding set alone on the LH. In this heat I have had my eternity on the RH anyway, so might be a look i can rock. I am going away in the morning for a few days & won't be able to grab the Tiffs & put them back on - I will go cold turkey. I have a thing about only wearing bracelets on one wrist as I am quite low key & feel that on me, it's too much & I look like Dame Edna Everidge :lol: But a girl likes options.....

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is SO lovely! My daughter's middle name is Ruby and I've been looking for a piece of ruby jewellery to wear, and this has inspired me to look for a delicate bracelet. Gorgeous!

My daughter middle name is Ruby as well! Eloise Ruby.
she was due on my birthday 21/7 so we decided on Ruby as her middle name. Surprise, she came early, in June, and I wasn’t about to call her ”Eloise Pearl” and unfortunately “Eloise Alexandra (ite) was too mouthy so we kept Ruby.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter middle name is Ruby as well! Eloise Ruby.
she was due on my birthday 21/7 so we decided on Ruby as her middle name. Surprise, she came early, in June, and I wasn’t about to call her ”Eloise Pearl” and unfortunately “Eloise Alexandra (ite) was too mouthy so we kept Ruby.

Your girl has such a stunning name @Bron357! :kiss2:

Ruby is my all time favourite girl name, but it's veeeery popular at the moment, which is why we picked it as her middle name. Her first name is Emmerson, as we have a one syllable surname I figured we had a few extra syllables to play with! She pronounces it 'Emmerthun Wooby' :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wanted something else delicate but different to stack with my platinum Tiffany DBTY's, which I rarely remove. They are a .07 diamond & a .10 pink sapphire, special treasures given to me by each of the girls for Mother's Day when they were babies (well done Mr T!) After lengthy thought, I decided on 18ct yellow gold with just something special about it, but what, I had no idea. Then this popped up at me whilst late night browsing some high end websites & BAM! Perfect! I was twitchy due to the cost, as I'm not a frequent jewellery buyer & only get nice pieces for special occasions. But Mr T gave me the green light & here we are.

These are certified unheated Burmese Rubies, measuring 3mm, 4mm, 3mm for a total carat weight of .60 & they are beautiful. They are a solid, deep silky red with a teeny hint of pink in strong sunlight. The chain is adjustable from 6.5 to 7.5 inches, so lovely & versatile. It's very rich against my skin as I'm only really used to platinum or silver.

IMG_20200805_122303.jpg IMG_20200805_122347.jpg IMG_20200805_122146.jpg

Wow. Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Wear in good health and blingy joy Alex. XO.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this. How exciting!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Absolutely stunning bracelet. :love:

I've seen gorgeous pieces for sale in England but have never pursued because of the shipping hassle. Would you mind telling us how you went about getting your bracelet couriered, and if you able to avoid the VAT?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning bracelet. :love:

I've seen gorgeous pieces for sale in England but have never pursued because of the shipping hassle. Would you mind telling us how you went about getting your bracelet couriered, and if you able to avoid the VAT?

I am in the UK (though in the Scottish Borders on an isolated break in a lodge as I type) so no issues with couriers or VAT. And the bracelet is with me - it's just lovely!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am in the UK (though in the Scottish Borders on an isolated break in a lodge as I type) so no issues with couriers or VAT. And the bracelet is with me - it's just lovely!

Sorry, it slipped my mind you were a Warringtonian! :)

Hope that Scottish weather is holding up, when I lived there it seemed to never stop raining!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, it slipped my mind you were a Warringtonian! :)

Hope that Scottish weather is holding up, when I lived there it seemed to never stop raining!

Ha! How did you know I live near Warrington?! :lol: Scotland was glorious & luckily we missed every storm that passed over, so 27 degrees every day, lots of walking & lots of delicious wine!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The receipt from your inherited piece was from a Warrington jeweler. ;)) I'm an old Rochdalian so am quite familiar with that part of the world. :)

Scotland can be fabulous when the weather co-operates, glad you had a great time!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The receipt from your inherited piece was from a Warrington jeweler. ;)) I'm an old Rochdalian so am quite familiar with that part of the world. :)

Scotland can be fabulous when the weather co-operates, glad you had a great time!

Funny! Yes, my family are from around this area but are all south of Warrington now. We're mostly in the wilderness of the deep Cheshire countryside & it's very quiet & lovely. I do still occasionally go to Warrington though. Are you still in the UK?

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We live in Central California, but I still have family in the UK and we visit every year. Unfortunately this year will have to be the exception. ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results