shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 1895 Cartier-style Reproduction Diamond Wedding set

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If purchased as semi-mount, what size center stone would fit (mm range)?

And/or, what size is the current OEC moissy?

Thanks in advance for the info, @colorluvr !

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
If purchased as semi-mount, what size center stone would fit (mm range)?

And/or, what size is the current OEC moissy?

Thanks in advance for the info, @colorluvr !

The center stone is 7.5mm.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
The center stone is 7.5mm.

I'm totally up for selling either way. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that this new listing didn't mention the center stone size. I deleted all the info about the moissy and forgot to add back in the size.

Gaaaah, I wish it was in my size. This is a beautiful set!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Bump - feel free to shoot me an offer, with or without the center OEC. I'm not selling just the OEC at this time, but I will remove the center stone if you only want just the setting. I have a new 7.5mm lab ruby from Precision Gem that is available to purchase if you'd prefer that over the moissy. Email me at my LT email if interested.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Feel free to make an offer, all reasonable offers considered. If it doesn't sell as is, I'll probably pull the OEC and replace it with a lab ruby or a light yellow moissy as a placeholder.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Last edited:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Bump - I just picked up the eRing from the jeweler, so it's officially a "semi" mount. I haven't uploaded new photos to LT yet, but here are a couple of quick photos. Another stone should be able to be reset as is, but even if it requires a bit of prong work, it's a great deal at this price for a very well made ring. I have a 7.5 lab ruby from Precision Gem (in photo sitting in setting) that has never been set if you are interested in that also. ruby in setting.jpg Prongs.jpg I'll see what I spent and take 30% off of the stone if you buy the setting. (This stone is also available by itself, but I haven't made a listing yet). As a reminder, it's size 7 (and sizable) - still available with matching band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results