shape
carat
color
clarity

16 years later, it's time to reset my original diamond! Recommend a designer for a custom pendant?

girlFriday

Rough_Rock
Hello again PriceScopers! Life has been wonderfully full and busy and somehow the last 1.5 decades have just flown by since I was last here as a lady-in-waiting... I think I see a few familiar names still floating around, so hello again to anyone who remembers me as Goldengirl! I'm very happy to say that although my original account is long gone, my incredible "FH" has become an even better DH over the past 16 years and we are better than ever! We upgraded my original setting after a year or so, and then replaced it with a vintage diamond (now my profile pic) a few years after that... and now we are looking to get my original stone reset into a daily wear pendant!

We have a beautiful 0.43 I SI1 from Whiteflash in a Facets Collection platinum eternity band with 0.03ct melee. I am wanting to work with someone who can reuse my stones, works in rose gold, and won't cost me a "third-born" to do this because that ship has sailed and I'm already attached to the two we've got!

I'm kinda wanting something along the lines of "a floating solitaire with a halo that suggests a subtle sun theme" - I am collecting inspiration photos, but need help finding a jeweler to bring our vision to life! I wanted to work with a smaller/independent jeweler for this project, but am finding that many of them don't want to work with a customer's stones, and I'm hesitant to hire "just anyone" after a prior disappointing experience with a blind commission (despite a nice portfolio). So I would love some recommendations, if y'all know anyone who might be a good fit for this need!

Also, thoughts on this size melee with this size center stone? I think it will be proportionate, but would also gladly accept thoughts on design considerations!

signal-2022-10-10-20-22-12-347-2.jpg

cert.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass Jewelry in Los Angeles could do this beautifully.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Daniel M on Etsy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results