shape
carat
color
clarity

15th Anniversary Diamond & Tension Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Here's our diamond, second hand. Original owner bought from Jonathan.

Here are the specs on the ring, it's still listed under educational diamonds on Jonathan's site, here: http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_59ct_d_vs1_h%26a.htm

But in a nut shell:

D
VS1
depth 60.9%
table 56%
girdle thin to medium
culet none
polish EX
sym EX
flu none
crown angle 34.2
crown height 15.1
pav angle 40.8
pav depth 42.7

A big thank you to John (the guy who sold it to us), David Atlas and Christian DeCamillo, and Stew Brandt, and Mark Morrell (for not wringing my neck for my indecision). The whole experience has been surreal, and it's great to have met so many great people in the process of buying this ring. And to the people who contribute to these boards -- I can honestly say that if I hadn't had these to learn from and to point me in the right direction, I'd be wearing frozen spit (and wouldn't know it). Ignorance is not bliss.

Hopefully there will be some pictures following. I was in the middle of my "photoshoot" when I got a phonecall, so these represent one-handed photography, uploading and cropping. :) IOW, not the best pictures you'll see today. heh heh

Kris

ringarrowsdarkersmaller.JPG

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Here it is from the side.

ringsideview2a.jpg

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Here's a top view of the ring without the anniversary ring beside it. I'm not sure why my hand looks blue. Maybe need to turn the heat up in the house. :)

Kris

ringsolosmall.JPG

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
I noticed how well Philbert's ring showed up on a white background, so I thought I'd try..... little better, anyway.

Kris

ringwhbkgr.jpg

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome diamond! You really scored yourself a deal. One of Jonathan's incredible stones, and for even cheaper. Good eye!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!
love.gif
Do wear it well.
appl.gif
Congratulations!!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Looks really amazing! Congrats!!!!
9.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
WOW, that is one beautiful diamond! I love the simplicity of the setting, it looks great on you.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!

Michelle

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it looks huge and I love the simplicity of the setting, very nice! I love the first picture where you can see the arrows...very nice!

Did I miss the story about you buying this, a re-purchase? Do tell!!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love how you can see more of the stone in your setting.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Very Nice Ring!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results