shape
carat
color
clarity

15 years and it''s finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and gorgeous from EVERY angle!

LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect on you! I love the setting from the side too. It''s just lovely.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL ring. Looks so lovely on your hand. Congratulations on 15 years. What a wonderful husband you have and what a wonderful wife he has.

Linda

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI

Tres fab! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
Wow it is is beautiful, I love it!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a stunning ring and I love the traps and the truffle setting. Happy anniversary and enjoy your gorgeous ring!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely beautiful!
36.gif
Definitely well-worth 15 years...you sound so happy in your posts, just like a new bride! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
from one radiant lover to another, that ring is gorgeous!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! Congrats!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, GREAT things really do come to those who wait!!!!! It''s amazing, every part of it (LOVE the Vatche setting!) and such a great way to celebrate those 15 years, congrats!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Not only is it lovely, but it looks perfect on your hand. Congrats!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice size! congratulations. wear it in good health.
1.gif

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Thank You Linda! I am truly blessed to have him
9.gif

Date: 6/14/2006 8:10:39 PM
Author: Linda W
BEAUTIFUL ring. Looks so lovely on your hand. Congratulations on 15 years. What a wonderful husband you have and what a wonderful wife he has.

Linda

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 11:32:13 PM
Author: monarch64
It''s absolutely beautiful!
36.gif
Definitely well-worth 15 years...you sound so happy in your posts, just like a new bride! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

Thank You Monarch64! I do feel like a happy bride! I''ve only had two people compliment me on my ring so I''m very, very happy to hear everyone likes it as much as I do :) heehee
9.gif
36.gif

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 11:21:56 PM
Author: diamondfan
that is a stunning ring and I love the traps and the truffle setting. Happy anniversary and enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Thank You!
2.gif
I''ve always loved the radiant with traps
30.gif
and then I saw the truffle setting and I just knew,"THAT IS IT!"
36.gif

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and the great compliments! It makes me feel reassured about our purchase
2.gif

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 9:43:45 AM
Author: aljdewey
Not only is it lovely, but it looks perfect on your hand. Congrats!

Thank you so much! I was really unsure about it because I feel like I have chubby fingers and for 15yrs I wanted something that would give me some bling.

All these compliments are making me feel so good about our purchase :)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 10:19:14 AM
Author: aimdog

Thank You Monarch64! I do feel like a happy bride! I''ve only had two people compliment me on my ring so I''m very, very happy to hear everyone likes it as much as I do :) heehee
9.gif
36.gif
Aimdog: I have found that I "catch" women looking at my ring all the time. Not very often do I get an outright compliment voiced outloud. I think it''s a woman thing. Look and stare but don''t say anything to the person wearing the ring! People that I know (friends), are very complimentary, but it''s strangers and acquaintances that I seem to "catch" in an obvious stare, but never mention it. I overhear comments from people sitting/standing behind me or next to me "Look at that ring!", but never a comment to me directly. Maybe they think it''s impolite or ??

I wouldn''t take the amount of compliments you get in real life as any indicator. The PS comments you get here are worth their weight in gold. Believe me, if you get positive feedback here, you KNOW you''ve got a winner! Nothing is held back here. Feel secure that you''ve got a truly beautiful ring. Your radiant is gorgeous! Welcome to the radiant lovers club and to PS!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! LOVE it. Congrats, it''s gorgeous!
35.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That''s just drop dead gorgeous.

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Aimdog: I have found that I ''catch'' women looking at my ring all the time. Not very often do I get an outright compliment voiced outloud. I think it''s a woman thing. Look and stare but don''t say anything to the person wearing the ring! People that I know (friends), are very complimentary, but it''s strangers and acquaintances that I seem to ''catch'' in an obvious stare, but never mention it. I overhear comments from people sitting/standing behind me or next to me ''Look at that ring!'', but never a comment to me directly. Maybe they think it''s impolite or ??

I wouldn''t take the amount of compliments you get in real life as any indicator. The PS comments you get here are worth their weight in gold. Believe me, if you get positive feedback here, you KNOW you''ve got a winner! Nothing is held back here. Feel secure that you''ve got a truly beautiful ring. Your radiant is gorgeous! Welcome to the radiant lovers club and to PS![/quote]

AHHH~thanks so much,SuzyQZ! Your making me Blush!!!
9.gif
I''m soo happy! I think I''m gonna take more pictures of my ring with my flowers :)
I feel like I should be on a hill singing like in the movie "The Sound of Music"
36.gif
HAHAHA

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Aim, your ring is gorgeous! So worth the 15 years! Definitely more pics!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is just breathtaking! It seems classic and yet unique at the same time. I love that truffle setting and it looks lovely on your hand. Congratulations!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just so beautiful and it looks great on your hand. Congrats on 15 and I wish you 50 more.

shay

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much Shay & Sundial!

Date: 6/15/2006 2:35:06 PM
Author: Milly
Aim, your ring is gorgeous! So worth the 15 years! Definitely more pics!

Here ya go Milly :) Hope you like my new pictures. I''m gonna try to get more pixs tomorrow...Hopefully, it will come out.I''ve taken hundreds already
20.gif
But,I just can''t figure out how to get this camera to do what I want it to do! HAHAHA

3DSC07172.JPG

aimdog

Rough_Rock
And another
9.gif

3DSC07185.JPG

aimdog

Rough_Rock
9.gif
I''ll try to get more pictures tomorrow that shows off the true sparkles :)

3DSC07187.JPG

aimdog

Rough_Rock
Close up of the side traps
9.gif

3DSC07184.JPG

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Aimdog, love those flower shots...gorgeous.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s stunning! What a great choice and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results