shape
carat
color
clarity

14kt, 18kt and Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just looking

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

As you know, I have been looking at settings/mounts. My question is. is the cost difference really worth the added cost? Well the wear really be that much better than 14 kt? By the way, she has no adverse reactions to any of the metals and does not have a preference.The cost difference is below.

+$300 for 18kt
+450 Pallidium
+700 Platinum

Thank you for your thoughts in advance !!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Especially considering platinum prices right now I personally would go with platinum. Doesn''t lose metal even when you polish it so it will last for generations...

I don''t love WG because it needs to be plated all the time for me. Others are different.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depending on the setting style $700 isn''t actually that much higher than it could be. If budget is really a concern than go with WG, but if you can swing it platinum has a great feel to it and is at a great value right now as NF mentioned.

just looking

Rough_Rock
The costs that I posted is an additional cost above and beyond the original pricing of 14kt. I may have

"
+$300 for 18kt
+450 Pallidium
+700 Platinum "

I may have not been clear on my original posting

nuwde

Rough_Rock
I just got off the phone with Mark from ERD.

WG and Palladium same price.
+$150 for platinum!!

If you aren''t set on the jeweler you got, I highly suggest talking to Mark, or at least shopping around.

just looking

Rough_Rock
Sorry but I am relatively new to this, what does ERD stand for ?.

Nevermind.....duhhhhh, its Monday...what can I say
26.gif
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results