shape
carat
color
clarity

14k loop semi mount needing ideas please…

daibay

Rough_Rock
Hello, I got this loop semi mount ring just a few weeks ago. I really like the design, thinking that it‘s quite unique even just wearing it alone. However, as a diamond lover, I am now wondering if I should add diamond(s) to the ring. Any ideas or thoughts to share?

IMG_6691.jpeg IMG_6690.jpeg IMG_6689.jpeg IMG_6688.jpeg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Since the two loops are large and the space between them is small, I don't see anywhere to put diamonds where they'd seem proportionate with the largeness of the setting. But that's my personal taste. Perhaps yours differs and you would like a unique design like that. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Just an idea, because I don't know if it can be physically done, but maybe flush set melee, up one side of a loop to the midpoint, and on the opposing side of the other loop, for a right hand ring.

I'm curious: was this sold as a tension setting, or are you supposed to add a head to the center for a solitaire?

daibay

Rough_Rock
Since the two loops are large and the space between them is small, I don't see anywhere to put diamonds where they'd seem proportionate with the largeness of the setting. But that's my personal taste. Perhaps yours differs and you would like a unique design like that. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)

daibay

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I agree, the space between is too small to set anything in between.

daibay

Rough_Rock
Just an idea, because I don't know if it can be physically done, but maybe flush set melee, up one side of a loop to the midpoint, and on the opposing side of the other loop, for a right hand ring.

I'm curious: was this sold as a tension setting, or are you supposed to add a head to the center for a solitaire?

Thanks for the idea!
The store didn't know what it was made for as well. Lol. The description on the tag just said semi loop mounting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results