shape
carat
color
clarity

14k Gold Clover Bracelet

kel12345

Rough_Rock
Hello!
I am purchasing a 14k gold clover bracelet from a jeweler, it’s a very similar style to a Van Cleef Alhambra although slightly different but the same concept. They have 2 sizes, one has clovers that are 14mm wide and the larger one has clovers that are 16mm wide, the vintage Alhambra clovers are 15mm wide so right in the middle, which is what I originally wanted since I love that size. Any recommendation on which might be safer to go with? It’s final sale and the jeweler is in another state so I can’t try on!
Thanks so much in advance!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!
I am purchasing a 14k gold clover bracelet from a jeweler, it’s a very similar style to a Van Cleef Alhambra although slightly different but the same concept. They have 2 sizes, one has clovers that are 14mm wide and the larger one has clovers that are 16mm wide, the vintage Alhambra clovers are 15mm wide so right in the middle, which is what I originally wanted since I love that size. Any recommendation on which might be safer to go with? It’s final sale and the jeweler is in another state so I can’t try on!
Thanks so much in advance!

Have you had the opportunity to try on various VCA bracelets? (Vintage/sweet/pure)

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I have tried on a vintage and liked it!
VCA Pure Alhambra bracelet has four clovers - each clover is 16 mms. I'm guessing they had a reason for using four and not five in the 16mm size.

Maybe you can get the jewelry store to send you pictures of the two bracelets being worn on the wrist.

kel12345

Rough_Rock
VCA Pure Alhambra bracelet has four clovers - each clover is 16 mms. I'm guessing they had a reason for using four and not five in the 16mm size.

Maybe you can get the jewelry store to send you pictures of the two bracelets being worn on the wrist.

That’s right, huh interesting! This gold bracelet definitely resembles the vintage Alhambra more so than the pure Alhambra. I did get sent photos, to me the smaller one looks smaller than 14mm but I suppose it’s hard to tell. I’m guessing it’s safer to go with larger one just didn’t want it be obnoxiously large, you know?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results