shape
carat
color
clarity

14k Charms?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have a favorite online vendor for 14k gold charms? Blue Dolphin has been very unresponsive in the past for my brother, so I''m trying to steer clear of them. I have a dangly charm bracelet, not an Italian one.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter and I also have traditional charm bracelets. I did buy from Blue Dolphin (successfully) once, but have found it easier to buy Rembrandt charms from a local jeweler, who then puts them onto the bracelet(s). I have bought some that feature universities on-line. What kind of charm(s) are you looking for?

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2005 7:51:15 PM
Author: AGBF
My daughter and I also have traditional charm bracelets. I did buy from Blue Dolphin (successfully) once, but have found it easier to buy Rembrandt charms from a local jeweler, who then puts them onto the bracelet(s). I have bought some that feature universities on-line. What kind of charm(s) are you looking for?
Well I''m always on the lookout for something unusual, although I''ve been trying to keep them limited to some event in my life. I would like to find a puzzle piece, a gun, and some dice. The dice are easy; the other two are pretty scarce!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for something like this in a gun?

Gun Charms

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Ironically enough I managed to find the three charms I was looking for on Broderick Charms's web site! I really wanted a little AR-15 charm, and I thought all they had was silver, but it turns out they come in gold too. I think it's adorable.
1.gif

Link to charm.

The weirdest charm I ever saw (besides the bedpan) was a little Tower of London which opened up to show a prisoner with his head on the chopping block and an executioner standing over him with an axe.

My most unusual charm is actually too big and heavy to wear comfortably on my bracelet, but it's a tiny music box shaped like a house. It plays a little song when you pull the peg out.

Edit: I found the beheading charm! See what you think.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 12:29:43 AM
Author: Addlepated
Ironically enough I managed to find the three charms I was looking for on Broderick Charms''s web site! I really wanted a little AR-15 charm, and I thought all they had was silver, but it turns out they come in gold too. I think it''s adorable.
1.gif

Link to charm.

The weirdest charm I ever saw (besides the bedpan) was a little Tower of London which opened up to show a prisoner with his head on the chopping block and an executioner standing over him with an axe.

My most unusual charm is actually too big and heavy to wear comfortably on my bracelet, but it''s a tiny music box shaped like a house. It plays a little song when you pull the peg out.

Edit: I found the beheading charm! See what you think.
color me crazy, but i really like the tower of london charm!! too cool....i''d start wearing a charm bracelet just for that!!
26.gif

.......glad you found what you were looking for!!
2.gif

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
(I didn''t want to say it first, but I kinda like it myself.
41.gif
)

trilby23

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I was wandering through this sire and happened on a subject dear to my heart -- charm bracelets!

Eighteen years ago, when my neice was born, I bought her a charm bracelet and put it away for her. I filled it with charms over the years and gave it to her for her 16th birthday, and hunting down "special" charms was SUCH fun (it''s jewelry shopping, after all!).

Here are some of the sites I used most often:

http://www.chains-and-charms.com/charms/index.html

I had good experiences with them, and they carry the full line of Rembrandt and Dazzler charms!

http://www.classic-charms.com/index.html

Shopping with them was impersonal but they had some different selections, and everything went smoothly

http://www.favoritejewelry.com/

This is a lesser-known company but they have several unusual charms, including tons of place-name charms.

And if you liked the little London Tower charm -- check out these!!

http://www.alfieri.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Just to get the legal hoo-hah out of the way: I am not affiliated in any way with anyone from any of those sites; I don''t know them, never met them, and don''t receive anything for posting the links here. I''m just a lover of charm bracelets!

-------------------- Trilby

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Trilby, thanks for the links! I will have to bookmark those. I love the English ones.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results