shape
carat
color
clarity

$13,700.00 worth of Emeralds for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I have $13,700.00 worth of Columbian Emeralds with AIG appraisal form. Description is: Eighty-three oval shape modified brilliant cut natural emeralds, measuring 5.00 x 4.00 x 2.40mm, exact weight 25.19ct., clarity is I-2, type III, medium dark, moderately strong, very slightly bluis green color, (GIA vslbG 6/4), cut is good. Measurements are an average for the group, Mixed cutting styles. Graded Loose. I travel alot and I bought these at an auction for $3,500.00. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to sell these even for a small profit? I'm willing to sell these for $4,000.00. I can get deals like these all the time but I just don't know where to sell them. Let me know.

[email protected]

Rook

Shiny_Rock
I believe there is a auction on this site, and you can sell them on ebay or simular sites. Can you give us more info on them, and would you be willing to break up the group? What else can you get?

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I don't want to sell on ebay or anything like that because I'm more interested in finding honest buyers. I'm not saying those people aren't honest; but I sold these on ebay and the person tried to rip me off by not paying me. I don't have alot of faith in doing business that way. I wouldn't be able to break up the group because the appraisal is for the whole thing. I can get diamonds; rough cut emeralds; sapphires; necklaces; bracelets; rings. etc... 90% of these would have an appraisal form.

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I would also like to mention if anyone is interested in seeing these emeralds an appraisal form; to go ahead and email me.

[email protected]

Integrator

Rough_Rock
I may be able to assist you. I just need some more information on the stones. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I sent you photos of emeralds and appraisal form. Everything you need to know is on the appraisal form. I actually sent you two emails. The first I forgot to send the photos. Sorry about that. Any problems just let me know.

dewey

deweyt

Rough_Rock
Check now to see if you received it. It may take awhile for the photo to go through.

[email protected]

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I still would like to hear from anyone who may know how to sell these. Keep the info flowing.

[email protected]

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
I think you should get a real email address as no one should trust a free email address such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc. as there is no way to track it.

deweyt

Rough_Rock
What are you suggesting. Why would you want to track my email address anyways?

deweyt

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
I would want to track the email address if I wired you $4,000 and then never heard from you again.

Don't take this personally because I don't know you, but I am suggesting that in the physical world, I would not buy something from someone without an address. Someone I met on the street passing on the sidewalk would not be as safe as buying from a home or business.

In the virtual world yahoo.com or hotmail.com is the equal of someone off the street since it is free and untraceable.

Yahoo.com is fine for many uses, but not good for doing business.

deweyt

Rough_Rock
Where should I go and get a good email? Let me know because I understand your concern. I'll be logging out soon but I'll get back on in acouple of hours.

deweyt

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
You don't have to do it, I am just saying there are lots of buyers who know this. Then again, there are many who do not.

Any kind of of email that is not free because then the company has billing and address information. AOL, Earthlink, pair.com. There are thousands of them.

If you want to really run a business you might want to get your own domain name and web site and have the email come there. pair.com can set you up.

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
you can always set up a paypal account if you are having concerns too. that way people can verify you are a real person, you know they are a real person, and if they want to purchase online, paypal has verified user acct. #s. plus you get five bucks for signing up!

deweyt

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip. I'm definately going to look into that.

deweyt

Rough_Rock
I am signed up for paypal. I never received 5 bucks though!

deweyt

Rough_Rock
Anyone other ideas on how to sell these; let me know.

deweyt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results