shape
carat
color
clarity

1215 Diamonds price vs others on Rarecarat

aw08

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm new here and in the search for a lab grown diamond engagement ring. During my search, I've noticed on Rarecarat that there are several identical diamonds (same certificate number) with much different prices. For instance, a 2.59 carat oval is listed for $7,505 with Do Amore and the same diamond is $5,716 with 12Fifteen. There are several other diamonds with the same large price difference between the two sites. Is this normal and does anyone have any experience with 12Fifteen Diamonds?

Thanks.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I'm new here and in the search for a lab grown diamond engagement ring. During my search, I've noticed on Rarecarat that there are several identical diamonds (same certificate number) with much different prices. For instance, a 2.59 carat oval is listed for $7,505 with Do Amore and the same diamond is $5,716 with 12Fifteen. There are several other diamonds with the same large price difference between the two sites. Is this normal and does anyone have any experience with 12Fifteen Diamonds?

Thanks.

My brand new 2.10 round is from 1215. I am super happy. The setting is quite hefty with a platinum head. I’m thrilled with the price and the customer service. They we definitely less expensive and the diamond cam from Diamond Foundry. Go for it and post photos when you get it!
C7996BE3-DE09-480D-BF38-B1D68CB37842.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The MMD market seems to be a lot less consistent in terms of pricing right now, from what I can see.

The PS Search Engine for diamonds (at the top of the forum) helps show comparisons in Mined diamonds, but there isn't a PS search engine for MMDs.

Rarecarat are doing it pretty well, though, it seems!

There will of course be differences between sellers' terms and conditions (e.g. Returns / upgrades) so make sure to consider those and not just the bottom line sales price.

That said, $2k difference is not a small amount of money...

aw08

Rough_Rock
My brand new 2.10 round is from 1215. I am super happy. The setting is quite hefty with a platinum head. I’m thrilled with the price and the customer service. They we definitely less expensive and the diamond cam from Diamond Foundry. Go for it and post photos when you get it!
C7996BE3-DE09-480D-BF38-B1D68CB37842.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your experience! Good to hear from someone who has ordered from them. Your ring is beautiful by the way.

aw08

Rough_Rock
The MMD market seems to be a lot less consistent in terms of pricing right now, from what I can see.

The PS Search Engine for diamonds (at the top of the forum) helps show comparisons in Mined diamonds, but there isn't a PS search engine for MMDs.

Rarecarat are doing it pretty well, though, it seems!

There will of course be differences between sellers' terms and conditions (e.g. Returns / upgrades) so make sure to consider those and not just the bottom line sales price.

That said, $2k difference is not a small amount of money...

Thanks. I'll definitely compare the terms and conditions for whoever I decide to go with. The $2k difference sounds great but also makes me wary. Just curious if Do Amore is just higher priced or if 12Fifteen is lower for a reason...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously don’t worry about 12Fifteen. The prices for MMD are all over the place and my diamond is spectacular. It was WAY less than other vendors. Just make sure you put the parameters in the side of the screen when you search using the HCA numbers. Not all ideal labeled diamonds are actually ideal.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi BFF! Love seeing your gorgeous ring again!

Thanks.

After days and days spent looking at diamonds online, I finally chose a 1.42 ct diamond on 1215 website. I was afraid as I did not know them, nor any of the online shops ... and I still took some time to think about it ... Then I googled the IGI number and I spotted the very same diamond on the Rarecarat website. It was 2473 instead of 2911. I sent an email to 1215 asking if they would match the price, and they did.
I think these companies don't always have the diamonds they sell in stock, but they rather buy it when you order.
I had a great experience with 1215 by the way !

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After days and days spent looking at diamonds online, I finally chose a 1.42 ct diamond on 1215 website. I was afraid as I did not know them, nor any of the online shops ... and I still took some time to think about it ... Then I googled the IGI number and I spotted the very same diamond on the Rarecarat website. It was 2473 instead of 2911. I sent an email to 1215 asking if they would match the price, and they did.
I think these companies don't always have the diamonds they sell in stock, but they rather buy it when you order.
I had a great experience with 1215 by the way !

I think you are right. 12Fifteen had to confirm the diamond was available before they took my payment. If they had it on hand they would have known. I can’t wait to see yours!

I think you are right. 12Fifteen had to confirm the diamond was available before they took my payment. If they had it on hand they would have known. I can’t wait to see yours!

I was so nervous ... but I'm in love - even if my arrows are white and not black as I always see them on PS ...
I have received it in March and wear it each day since then.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results