shape
carat
color
clarity

#116=Monnie??? OMG!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you Monnie! You deserve so much happiness, and I''m glad you''ve found it.
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I am so pleased to read that you are enjoying such a contented time right now. Engagement aside, I''m glad you are happy and that you have a nice man to share that with. These are the good times and will be enjoyed.

A bit of ice is just gravy really; but I bet you are a kitten on a hot tin roof wondering what he is cooking up for you?
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news! I wish you a very short and exciting stay on the list!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Steal and MsCushion! Things just keep staying wonderful. I am soooo not pressuring him or even pressuring myself; I am really and truly looking forward to being surprised! It is a sweet sort of anticipation and I am really enjoying every minute of it. I guess all I really do as far as anticipating is wonder to myself a few days a week while I''m at work what the proposal will be like and what the ring will look like. I never get far into my fantasies as I just don''t have the time. It will be completely fab when it happens. I''ll go so far as to say I think it will be delicious.
18.gif
I absolutely love him!
36.gif
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results