shape
carat
color
clarity

113 facet emerald diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

domlim

Rough_Rock
In Singapore, at a diamond shop named Citigems i saw a Zegnia diamond which is an ideal emerald cut diamond with 113 facets. This is not the criss cut emerald diamond as criss cut only has 70 something facets. Does anyone on this forum know who produces those 113 facet emerald diamonds?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t answer your question, but what did you think of it?

londongenie

Rough_Rock

I was in Singapore a few weeks ago, and was curious to see that seemingly every jeweller had in their window, some version of ''H&A'' diamond jewellry, being heavily promoted.

I was left wondering if these are aimed at the local or tourist market. My impression was that (all) diamonds are far more expensive in Singapore than the US, and curious because Singaporeans have somewhat of a reputation of valuing impact (size) over cost (quality).

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 2:37:23 PM
Author: londongenie

I was in Singapore a few weeks ago, and was curious to see that seemingly every jeweller had in their window, some version of ''H&A'' diamond jewellry, being heavily promoted.

I was left wondering if these are aimed at the local or tourist market. My impression was that (all) diamonds are far more expensive in Singapore than the US, and curious because Singaporeans have somewhat of a reputation of valuing impact (size) over cost (quality).

I used to see H&A all over the place too (I no longer live there). I think they are aimed at the local market because you see them even in the non-touristy areas. However, my impression is that diamonds are cheaper in Singapore. I have no idea about their quality though.

domlim

Rough_Rock
i''m not talking the Heart and Arrow diamonds. i''m talking about a 113 facet EMERALD diamond

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 8:16:59 AM
Author: domlim
i''m not talking the Heart and Arrow diamonds. i''m talking about a 113 facet EMERALD diamond
Nor was I responding to you, but londongenie. We may be offpoint, but we''re hardly threadjacking.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t seen that emeral cut. I do really really like rectangular cuts though. What did you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results