shape
carat
color
clarity

11.98ct Four Peaks Amethyst Ring by Leon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Stunning! Congrats!
36.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/16/2010 1:27:54 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
A million thanks to everyone for the nice comments!
9.gif

StonieGrl: My Leon experience was wonderful. Since I have been reading many posts about other PS''ers experiences, I had my expectations in check. Bottom line for me was that his work is truly art, and I had no doubt that he would be setting this particular stone, as well as any other future stones I might acquire (no one does claw prongs like Leon!) I would rather spend a little more to get something I truly loved than save a little to try to achieve the same look. My emails were always returned promptly and courteously. I look forward to working with Leon and Rachael again in the future.

**Question for everyone**:
Since this ring is too large (size wise) for my RH ''ring'' finger (it spins).. I''m thinking of resizing for my middle finger on my RH.
DH thinks it would look weird on my middle finger, but I think since the stone is larger it will be more proportionate on my hand (and maybe protect the stone from accidental bangs?) Will send hand shots, but without a visual, any thoughts? I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.
Beautiful Ring
30.gif
I think it may do bettter as a middle finger ring. I''ve been looking at Colorado Gem and Mineral for a while. I love the varieties of ammy they have.

-A

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Seriously absolutely fabulous ring. May we see a whole hand shot please?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, I keep coming back to this thread looking for more pics, and there aren''t any.
39.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 11:22:52 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I know, I keep coming back to this thread looking for more pics, and there aren''t any.
39.gif

I promise more pics are coming! If the darn sun would ever come out in Michigan, I could take some shots.. and since it was 40 degrees today, too cold for a photo shoot. Will take more before sending back to Leon for resizing. I think I''m just going to size it down to fit my ring finger on my RH. Thanks again everyone!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results