shape
carat
color
clarity

10th anniversary right hand ring ideas?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Any thoughts on this? I was really hoping for something with a mixed metal look (or at least something incorporating rose and white gold). I do like the Cartier trinity quite a lot but I don't love the current width options. The smallest one is 2.8 wide, and I would honestly want something a bit narrower (although not as narrow as the tiny one). Any thoughts on where to go from here? I was considering having DK make me a custom rolling ring, but with the cost of gold right now, it's definitely more expensive than I was hoping. Starting to think I might just get a significantly cheaper necklace and wait on a ring, but open to any suggestions! Our anniversary was last April, so it's not like this is going to be timely anyways, especially due to Covid and everything else going on. As far as budget, I think I am looking at $1000 or slightly over.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As another option, check out this e-weddingband.com rolling band ... each of the three bands is 2.5mm wide (and 1.5mm thick), so a tiny bit narrower than Cartier's 2.8mm version ... and currently 30% of the usual list price.

They are also running a 15% off gold sale (code: 15GOLD), which I think it is inapplicable to this already-reduced item, but may be useful if something else catches your eye.

https://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/wedding/tri-color-rolling-ring.html

1607272362948.png

1607272338107.png

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results