clarity

10th Anniversary Half Eternity by Whiteflash

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful anniversary ring, Crystal! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk, Vampira, Dancing Fire, Lioness, Poshmommy, Zestfully Bling, Junebug17, Missy, Lorrissey, Polished and Diamondseeker2006-
Sorry for the delayed response- hubby and I finally celebrated our anniversary yesterday without the kiddos :dance:

Thank you for your sweet words! I just love how supportive the PS community is and truly appreciate that you took the time to look at my post and respond!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs-Blop and HegemonyCricket- Thank you for your wonderful words!

Both of your collections are fabulous and provide me with much inspiration! I will work on a family shot soon.

It is a fantastic feeling to actually have this ring that I have been dreaming about for some time now!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1463152010|4031244 said:
Yay, Crystal!! It's utterly beautiful & I love the size on you! Definitely a really good choice! :love:

Have a very lovely 10th & enjoy your sparkles! It's my 10th next year.... Maybe I need to start hinting :Up_to_something:

You are such a sweetheart! I do feel that this band is the perfect size for my life right now.

Yes, hint by all means!
You have such a classic collection! What do you think you will ask for?

DH has always been aware that I require nice bling every now and then. When we made the decision for me to stay at home with the kiddos, he told me that he didn't want me to stop being fabulous- LOL. I am too picky to leave jewelry decisions to him. When he asked me what I wanted for our anniversary, I told him my gift was already enroute and that he was very, very good to me. :lol: He loves the ring and he loves that I love it!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
773dianeb|1463155989|4031279 said:
Crystal, it's gorgeous. It looks great on your finger and you know how I love a beautiful 9 stone with the simple wedding band! :appl: Enjoy your new bling and that wonderful husband of yours!

Thank you so much! I just adore your elegant diamond band and plain band combo. It is such a clean romantic look. I also enjoy wearing it in this fashion as well, using your pics as inspiration for the plain band width :appl:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal,

Congratulations to your DH on completing his Master's! And congratulations to both of you on your Anniversary!

What a gorgeous ring! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

I love eternity rings and rings that have that appearance!

Thank you for sharing the photos! The perspective shots and information on the size of the stones is very helpful. I think it can be difficult figuring out what size stones, and how many, will give the look the person is seeking.

I think you came up with the perfect ring for a stunning yet classic look. :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! It's the perfect size and looks amazing on your finger -- just beautiful! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
december-fire|1463507550|4032788 said:
Crystal,

Congratulations to your DH on completing his Master's! And congratulations to both of you on your Anniversary!

What a gorgeous ring! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

I love eternity rings and rings that have that appearance!

Thank you for sharing the photos! The perspective shots and information on the size of the stones is very helpful. I think it can be difficult figuring out what size stones, and how many, will give the look the person is seeking.

I think you came up with the perfect ring for a stunning yet classic look. :appl:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words.

I also love how you summed up in a few sentences exactly what I was trying to say regarding the look/presence of the ring that I was going for and the sentiment that it means to me.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
MSOP04 and MR148- Thank you so much for looking! I appreciate your generous words!

I am just loving my ring so much!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal24K, your half eternity band is gorgeous. It looks perfect on your hand. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary and to your DH completing his Masters.

Isn't Vera a delight to work with at WF? She does make you feel like you are a very important customer.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary, beautiful ring!

angela06

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful ring! It looks wonderful on you. :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TDF! :appl: :love: :appl:

I love the yg, which looks beautiful on your pretty hand, I love the color and size and liveliness of the diamonds! Its amazing and you are right, those of us wearing larger ring sizes (7-8 for me depending on the ring) are often unsure of what dimension stones to look proportional and generous at the same time.

I also like the prongs arrangement, what does WF call it?

Thank you for sharing,Crystal, and congrats on your anniversary and DHs academic achievement :wavey: :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes this one! It's beautiful. I have been thinking about an eternity! What did you request when ordering this ring? Was it a special order with specific specifications and cads etc? Or "Hi I would like a 9 stone shared prong band with pinched prongs please" Do you feel like it's an easy band to wear in this size? Does it spin? Are there diamonds between the fingers? Is it low set? Can you tell I like it?! Lol

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Hathalove-

I felt the same way about 9 stone bands before I had mine-LOL. I just had to have one and debated between 7 - 9 stones. In the end, I decided on a 9 stone, since I wanted the look of an eternity band. My right hand no longer feels naked and the size is perfect for my stay at home mom life.

My band is a custom job. It is comfortable 98% of the time. I am pretty clumsy and I am right handed so I do manage to bang it about every now and then. It is approximately about 2.9mm high- I believe that it could be made lower, but the height doesn't bother me since it is a RHR. The only change that I might make is to have the bezeled "lip"? softened or smoothed out a bit. It does not spin and I do not notice the diamonds between my fingers.

I will try to find the CADs that WF sent me.

I hope that this helps to answer some of your questions. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results