shape
carat
color
clarity

10mm Stone Selection - help me pick!

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Hi again - after yesterday and missing out on some awesome stones, I put a few on hold and would lovvvve if you wonderful people could help me pick one or two.

I’ve narrowed down my list to these 5 stones. Some are at the higher end of my budget and others more affordable. I can spend up to the top of the range if absolutely necessary - but if I can save a $ to use towards an eternity band to go with it, that would be wonderful :) I really want something amazing for the center stone though, so going to prioritize that.

Can you help me prioritize these stones in order you would select them? Or what are your top two and why? The why will help me and others learn from you!

The stones are on hold until tomorrow morning - appreciate any help or guidance!

Attached the specs I pulled together, but also linking below exact stones:

3.8 EVS2 $5,259

3.91 GVS2 $4,492 H&A

4.04 FVS1 $7,094 H&A

3.8 FVS2 $4,190

Attachments

• PDF of 10mm MRB Lab Diamond Comparison.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 8

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Hi again - after yesterday and missing out on some awesome stones, I put a few on hold and would lovvvve if you wonderful people could help me pick one or two.

I’ve narrowed down my list to these 5 stones. Some are at the higher end of my budget and others more affordable. I can spend up to the top of the range if absolutely necessary - but if I can save a $ to use towards an eternity band to go with it, that would be wonderful :) I really want something amazing for the center stone though, so going to prioritize that.

Can you help me prioritize these stones in order you would select them? Or what are your top two and why? The why will help me and others learn from you!

The stones are on hold until tomorrow morning - appreciate any help or guidance!

Attached the specs I pulled together, but also linking below exact stones:

3.8 EVS2 $5,259

3.91 GVS2 $4,492 H&A

4.04 FVS1 $7,094 H&A

3.8 FVS2 $4,190

In case the attachment won’t open, here’s a few screenshots.
518D82F7-BA0C-4002-83A0-EFF03D755E9D.jpeg

Attachments

• D464C561-C486-4A59-8D47-AAE852F00B45.jpeg
    D464C561-C486-4A59-8D47-AAE852F00B45.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 7

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not a big fan of either of the 3.80 stones or the local vendor's stone. I like the middle two a lot. The G is only 0.21mm smaller than the F but a lot cheaper--I'd get the G to save money unless you want the increased color and clarity.

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
I'm not a big fan of either of the 3.80 stones or the local vendor's stone. I like the middle two a lot. The G is only 0.21mm smaller than the F but a lot cheaper--I'd get the G to save money unless you want the increased color and clarity.

Thank you so much!

To help me learn, can you tell me why you prefer the two middle ones? Is it due to the H&A?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!

To help me learn, can you tell me why you prefer the two middle ones? Is it due to the H&A?

No, I don't put much stock into IGI's H&A designation. I like the middle two because they have more balanced proportions and are more precisely cut than the other two.

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
No, I don't put much stock into IGI's H&A designation. I like the middle two because they have more balanced proportions and are more precisely cut than the other two.

Thank you again :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The F looks much cleaner to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results