shape
carat
color
clarity

$108 store credit to Tiffany, what would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
I know I will have to supplement it with my own cash, since everything (esp with tax) is over $108. I''m 24 years old, I already have:

paloma picasso loving heart necklace
venetian bracelet
peretti .02 ct diamond stacking ring (I wear this stacked with the above)
nature rose ring
peretti eternal circle pendant
peretti eternal circle earrings
Star of david pendant
peretti full heart earrings

Suggestions!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about the bead bracelet? I wear the following daily

Nature rose pendant, nature rose ring, and silver bead bracelet (I have the entire bead set but I don't wear it all at once).

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Yes I have admired the bead bracelet but I have a tiny tiny wrist and am not sure about it. I love the non-graduated bead necklace though, but 18" seems a little long, I might try it on.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I''d get one of their sterling necklaces. They have so many different styles, you should find something you like.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the star lariat necklace, it''s $225.

starlariatneckl.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also love the daisy champagne flutes, and with your credit, you could get 4 plus the tax and probably not owe a thing.

daisyflutes.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
The Pure Tiffany perfume is $80 for 1.7 oz. I loooove it. DH got some for me for v-day. I think you should check out the bead bracelet. I''m also small and have a tiny wrist. I had a few of the beads taken out (put them onto a silver chain) and it fits better.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I''d get the silver narrow Equus ring for $175 (I have the WG larger version and I LOVE it):

21120898_xl.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I have (and love) the knot earrings and mesh ring. I also love the teardrop pendent. Both are right around your credit I think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results