carat
color
clarity

1000th Post! (Celebratory Flower Shots)

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,
To celebrate 1000 posts, I thought it would be nice to post a few flower shots of my fiancé's E-ring that we recently captured at a botanical garden. They had a really beautiful rose garden, so we thought "Hey, why not give it a shot?" I think they turned out quite well considering they were captured with a camera phone without any editing. :)

This forum has been a great resource for learning about diamonds and jewelry, and I'm happy to have interacted with so many interesting people along the way. Here's to 1000 more posts, and a few more upcoming projects as we prepare for our wedding day. :)

Flower Shot 1.jpg

Flower Shot 2.jpg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Awww congratulations!

On multiple aspects - the engagement, beautiful flower shots, kind words and your 1,000th post!

:geek2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photo :kiss2: and happy 1000 post anniversary. :appl:

But OMG thanks a lot for piquing my interest and checking out my post count. OMG :geek2::oops2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock

But OMG thanks a lot for piquing my interest and checking out my post count. OMG :geek2::oops2:

Miss[y] 22,813 :lol::P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,
To celebrate 1000 posts, I thought it would be nice to post a few flower shots of my fiancé's E-ring that we recently captured at a botanical garden. They had a really beautiful rose garden, so we thought "Hey, why not give it a shot?" I think they turned out quite well considering they were captured with a camera phone without any editing. :)

This forum has been a great resource for learning about diamonds and jewelry, and I'm happy to have interacted with so many interesting people along the way. Here's to 1000 more posts, and a few more upcoming projects as we prepare for our wedding day. :)

Flower Shot 1.jpg

Flower Shot 2.jpg

congratswoohoo.gif

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

Flower Shot 1.jpg

Flower Shot 2.jpg

Such a beautiful stone and setting! :clap: I love bezels and that is just perfect! Nice of you to stick around and share your diamond knowledge. =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and thanks for your thoughtful contributions to PS! The ring is gorgeous - can't wait to see what other wedding jewelry you might be thinking about!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That’s a beautiful pic of that gorgeous ring!

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awww congratulations!

On multiple aspects - the engagement, beautiful flower shots, kind words and your 1,000th post!

:geek2:

Thanks! It was fun doing flower shots for the first time!

If I keep posting at this rate (about a thousand per year) I'll get to 22,000 right around my 50th birthday! Something to look forward to. ;-)

Congratulations and here’s to a thousand more!

I'll toast to that. :)

Such a beautiful stone and setting! :clap: I love bezels and that is just perfect! Nice of you to stick around and share your diamond knowledge. =)2

Thanks for the kind words. :) For us, the choice of a cathedral bezel setting was more due to the work constraints of my fiancé (doctor who needs to put on/peel off gloves every 15 minutes) but we both really love the look of the bezel as well. So clean and smooth.
Beautiful pictures!!

Thank you!

Congrats and thanks for your thoughtful contributions to PS! The ring is gorgeous - can't wait to see what other wedding jewelry you might be thinking about!

Other jewelry will be both of our wedding bands and a pendant for her to celebrate the day. Organizing/planning that now. Stay tuned!

Congratulations! That’s a beautiful pic of that gorgeous ring!

Thanks! At first I didn't understand all the hype about flower shots, but I will say that they really make the diamond pop. Something about the contrast between the white of the metal/diamond and the color of the flower. The garden we were at had so many beautiful flowers that it was hard to choose the perfect one for these shots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results