shape
carat
color
clarity

1 year of fighting and I got My money back from Diamonds International

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thearthub

Rough_Rock
Well i am pleased to announce that Diamonds International gave me a full refund for 13,000.00. HA I faught until I was blue in the face and won. The best was the girl (Lalna) at dI in new york city - told me back in november 2006 "i dont know what you are fighting about because you are not going to get your money back" - I have to laugh because she was the one who called me back to inform me that they were reimbursing me the full amount. WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!!b!!!! Just to help anyone else out that has had to dealt with this horrible company this is what I did : I wrote to The Attorney General''s Office of New York City, I wrote to Royal Caribbean, I wrote to On-Board Media, etc. The last straw that broke DI''s back was I was going to cuise again and for warned them that I will be coming with my 13,000.00 ring and their director of On-board Media in feb 2007 to their cozumel store for my full refund. I got a call 1 week later telling me they would refund my money. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I guess I won they are such a@@@@.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hope you have a great cruise and that the return and the refund go smoothly.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results