shape
carat
color
clarity

1 mm white gold spacer band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LNB1106

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I think I posted in the wrong forum at first!

Hello All,
I just received a beautiful .75 ct white gold shared prong anniversary band to go with my existing wedding set. I really want to wear all 3 rings together, but after reading many posts on PS, I''m petrified that the exposed girdles on the anniversary band are going to damage my e-ring!! I don''t understand why so many people would purchase shared prong rings as wedding bands and anniversary bands if they were so dangerous to e-ring settings, but that is a whole separate issue!
Anyway, I''ve been trying to locate a 1 mm white gold spacer band, and can''t seem to find one anywhere! Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could fine this size (I seem to only be able to find 2 mm will I think will be too chunky looking). I would LOVE your suggestions! Also, just for fun, here are some pictures--one of the set, one of just the e-ring (sorry, I''m TERRIBLE at taking pictures of my rings, they never come out too good!):

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=773790221407%3A1262257280&cm_mmc=site_email-_-new_site_share-_-core-_-View_photos_button

Thanks!

LNB1106

Rough_Rock
Thank you D & T!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I was going to mention etsy as well. I''ve gotten some thin stacking rings there for a good price.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I bought a 1mm silver spacer band from BirkaScandinavian on Etsy for $6. You could see if she might be able to make something similar in white gold. Kyleannemetals could probably do it as well (also on etsy).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results