shape
carat
color
clarity

1 Ct Round Lightbox Diamond Pendant

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
Okay, so I decided to start a new thread because I felt like I was about to hijack the lightbox photos thread.

I purchased two of the 1ct round lightbox pendants. One in yellow gold and one in white.

I'm going to spend the next week or so taking pictures and videos in different lighting. I know several other ps'ers also purchased the pendant, so please feel free to share all of your pictures and videos here if you'd like. :)

Here is also a link to the channel I posted several other videos to.

And some pictures I took outside in the car.

IMG_20200228_094459.jpg IMG_20200228_094449.jpg IMG_20200228_094515.jpg IMG_20200228_094521.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing these pictures/videos makes it hard for me not to buy one. They look so gorgeous!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
they are so beautiful!
Lol I want to buy two of them and make them into earrings !
just wondering if the studs will happen in lightbox itself , even if it did I need at least a screwback so it needs to be redone
decisions to make !

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I got one. I’m trying to decide whether or not to keep it. I’ve got one of the.88 stones set in my ring, and took some pics side by side. I don’t see a huge size difference between them enough to justify the extra cost, but the smaller stone is set in a six prong setting.

5E4690C3-D2A1-4771-B745-5E175FAEC245.jpeg 7D773FE9-2166-4347-B9FD-AC906D9F9855.jpeg FFF6BE95-114A-430F-8548-28E26B49724B.jpeg 70A9CED3-284D-497D-8F9F-F1E80CC5E495.jpeg

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
they are so beautiful!
Lol I want to buy two of them and make them into earrings !
just wondering if the studs will happen in lightbox itself , even if it did I need at least a screwback so it needs to be redone
decisions to make !

I think they will eventually offer studs. It wouldn't make sense not to. I think a lot of people would be interested!

I got one. I’m trying to decide whether or not to keep it. I’ve got one of the.88 stones set in my ring, and took some pics side by side. I don’t see a huge size difference between them enough to justify the extra cost, but the smaller stone is set in a six prong setting.

5E4690C3-D2A1-4771-B745-5E175FAEC245.jpeg 7D773FE9-2166-4347-B9FD-AC906D9F9855.jpeg FFF6BE95-114A-430F-8548-28E26B49724B.jpeg 70A9CED3-284D-497D-8F9F-F1E80CC5E495.jpeg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Miss_LK. Beautiful!

I wish Lightbox would start selling in more Bloomingdales.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I decided to start a new thread because I felt like I was about to hijack the lightbox photos thread.

I purchased two of the 1ct round lightbox pendants. One in yellow gold and one in white.

I'm going to spend the next week or so taking pictures and videos in different lighting. I know several other ps'ers also purchased the pendant, so please feel free to share all of your pictures and videos here if you'd like. :)

IMG_20200228_094459.jpg IMG_20200228_094449.jpg IMG_20200228_094515.jpg IMG_20200228_094521.jpg
These are great videos @Miss_LK! I’m so pleasantly surprised Hiw much I love mine...It’s so sparkly and white! Which one do you think you are keeping?

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
These are great videos @Miss_LK! I’m so pleasantly surprised Hiw much I love mine...It’s so sparkly and white! Which one do you think you are keeping?

I THINK I'm keeping the white one. Lol. Not completely sure yet though. I haven't had a ton of time to look at them with a loupe or anything. I know there's really not much difference between the stones, but I enjoy this. So I'll probably agonize over it for a few more days.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I THINK I'm keeping the white one. Lol. Not completely sure yet though. I haven't had a ton of time to look at them with a loupe or anything. I know there's really not much difference between the stones, but I enjoy this. So I'll probably agonize over it for a few more days.

I do that too..I think you said it will be set in your engagement ring, right? That’s really important so I would agonize over it too. If it helps at all I think the diamond in the white gold looks a little bigger..

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
I do that too..I think you said it will be set in your engagement ring, right? That’s really important so I would agonize over it too. If it helps at all I think the diamond in the white gold looks a little bigger..

Yes. It will be set in an engagement ring. The one in the white setting is a little bigger. I measured. LOL :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. It will be set in an engagement ring. The one in the white setting is a little bigger. I measured. LOL :)

That’s so funny! I can see minute differences in sizes..LOL

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Where did you find the white diamond + yellow gold? Not seeing it on their site.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock

Hello, everyone first time poster but have been watching the MMD thread for months! I am really tempted by these but like others said not sure there would be that much size different between these and what I have at the moment which is a .75 mined ugh decisions!

MissLK What size did they measure at? They look stunning!

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
That’s so funny! I can see minute differences in sizes..LOL

Haha! It's about a tenth of a mm bigger. :D

Where did you find the white diamond + yellow gold? Not seeing it on their site.

Both settings are on the same page. There's an option for yellow gold.

Hello, everyone first time poster but have been watching the MMD thread for months! I am really tempted by these but like others said not sure there would be that much size different between these and what I have at the moment which is a .75 mined ugh decisions!

MissLK What size did they measure at? They look stunning!

Honestly, I'm not sure I would upgrade if it were me. I personally think they will eventually offer even larger sizes, so i'd wait since I think it's a possibility. But that's me, and it's really up to you to decide if it's worth it. The yellow gold was about 6.35 mm wide and the white was about 6.45 mm wide. Hope that helps.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Haha! It's about a tenth of a mm bigger. :D

Both settings are on the same page. There's an option for yellow gold.

Honestly, I'm not sure I would upgrade if it were me. I personally think they will eventually offer even larger sizes, so i'd wait since I think it's a possibility. But that's me, and it's really up to you to decide if it's worth it. The yellow gold was about 6.35 mm wide and the white was about 6.45 mm wide. Hope that helps.

Thank you for this. I think you have a good point. My current diamond is 5.75 mm so there wouldn’t be much size difference. I’m just want all the shiny things ha ha!!

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
Thank you for this. I think you have a good point. My current diamond is 5.75 mm so there wouldn’t be much size difference. I’m just want all the shiny things ha ha!!

You're welcome! And don't worry, you're in good company. I think a lot of people on ps love all the shiny things and wonder if they should upgrade, even if it isn't the biggest upgrade. I just think that I'd rather wait it out if i were in your shoes. In a couple years, you might be able to get a 2 ct lab diamond for less than what you spent on your .75 mined!

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
Adding my photos here too in case it’s helpful. Shown with my diamond bangle that has 2 G/H ags0 diamonds. And my AV MRB moissanite ring

738760 738758 738759

Thanks for sharing! It looks good. The ags 0 DOES look better imo, but I think the lb diamond looks pretty dang good all things considered!

What do you think of it compared to the moissy? They actually look similar to me....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FWIW..I’m loving my LB 1 carat pendant. I think it’s just beautiful..I’ve worn it every day since I got it...I have no mind clean issues with it at all. It’s a beautiful diamond...and I’m so happy I got it..It makes me want to buy another one! If they come out with a 2 carat colored one I’m getting it! I had to slap myself...I will get it next year..I’m bling broke..haha

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock

Do you plan to use them as studs or as is?

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock
Thank you Miss_LK. Beautiful!

I wish Lightbox would start selling in more Bloomingdales.

I know right... such a limited selection and mostly stacking rings etc

FarmDaddy

Rough_Rock
I got 2 of the 1 carat pendants. The first one came in at 6.38mm diameter and the 2nd had a 6.2mm diameter. I am just wondering what people think of them. My only other diamond purchase was some 1/4ctw studs for the girlfriend so I am pretty new but they both seem to sparkle OK. I am thinking of sending the smaller one back.

Sorry for the video quality. I was holding my phone filming through a loupe while holding my other phone as a light :D

First the bigger of the 2

The smaller of the 2

Mong

Rough_Rock
I got 2 of the 1 carat pendants. The first one came in at 6.38mm diameter and the 2nd had a 6.2mm diameter. I am just wondering what people think of them. My only other diamond purchase was some 1/4ctw studs for the girlfriend so I am pretty new but they both seem to sparkle OK. I am thinking of sending the smaller one back.

Sorry for the video quality. I was holding my phone filming through a loupe while holding my other phone as a light :D

First the bigger of the 2

The smaller of the 2

I don’t know a lot about diamond but I’m a bit disappointed that there is such a difference in diameter for the 1 carat pendant...

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m disappointed there is such a big size difference, too. I would’ve expected tighter quality tolerances. @FarmDaddy why are you sending the smaller one back?

FarmDaddy

Rough_Rock
I only wanted 1 but I also wanted to compare a couple of them

Diamond Elite

Rough_Rock
Trade
I can only applaud Lightbox, thanks to them the labgrown diamonds are more mainstream. Strategically wise it is a good move to enter the market by offering diamonds that are both beautifull and affordable. I focus on diamonds that are of higher quality so I do not feel harmed by Lightbox, but I am a bit concerned of the quality standards they have...diamonds are said to be unique but at least try to sell similar diameter sizes or provide a little more detail than just the color range..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results