carat
color
clarity

1 ct Marquise e-ring!

CaseyP

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

Here is my fiance'e's new e-ring,

The setting is from Leigh Jay Nacht, it's a 14 kt white gold setting with a 1 ct Marquise.

Our engagement ran right up against the Christmas rush, so (worthwhile) handshots took a few days, but here they are!

P1030170.JPG

P1030174.JPG

P1030172.JPG

P1030171.JPG

Beautiful! It is a lovely ring!

It looks fabulous. I really loved the journey but the result is the best part.

Congrats!!! It's beautiful- the setting has an antique feel--- I love it!

That ring is gorgeous. Congrats on the engagement.

Beautiful, Congratulations!

Thanks all!

Amy's Bling ~ it's from antiqueengagementrings.com, so I would hope so :p

Even seeing the stone, and seeing the setting, they still came together so nicely, even I admire it a bit.

And of course the fiance'e is admiring it all the time, looking at it in every light :p

When we were getting in the car to go out for our engagement celebratory dinner, she said "It even sparkles in the dark!!" hehe :D

It turned out beautiful! I love that setting for a marquise!

one more hand shot that I currently have, and then the three from the jeweler (I requested professional shots for Pricescope purposes :p)

P1030173.JPG

Casey's Ring (1).JPG

Casey's Ring (2).JPG

Casey's Ring (3).JPG

Congratulations Casey... It's a beautiful ring! :love:

It's truly beautiful!

LOVE it!!!!!!! I have been following your other thread since you posted it! Congratulations! It is beautiful!!!

It's truly beautiful!

Wow, that is a gorgeous ring! I love it! :love: :appl:

Delicate and feminine! I love the antique details!

it turned out great!!! i enjoyed following your story, thanks for coming back with pictures :) the ring looks lovely on her finger!

It looks terrific! You really picked the perfect setting for it. Well done and congratulations!

It turned out beautifully! Congrats on your engagement!!! I am so glad she is thrilled.

Absolutely LOVE it!

Congratulations. It is besutiful.

Huge congrats both on your engagement and on making such a great job with the ring :appl: I love it :love:

Beautiful ring, that setting is perfect!

Just beautiful Casey! That is so unique and delicate - what an amazing ring... :love: :appl: :love: I love the claws on the stone!

Oh, it turned out beautifully! You did GREAT!!!!

Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

It is fantastic! Awesome job and congrats on your engagement!

I followed your journey in RT and this couldn't have turned out more perfect! It looks beautiful on her hand and congrats on your engagement!!!!!

Love it! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Thanks for sharing the setting search...it's not easy to adapt settings for a marquise shape...been there myself! This turned out beautifully! :appl:

oh, it's breathtaking! I just love it. It looks beautiful on her! Congratulations to you both!

Oh wow, I really adore this ring!!! what an absolutely perfect setting for that beautiful stone, it looks amazing on her hand! :appl: :love:

It looks fantastic! What a difference from its original setting. Congrats!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP