shape
carat
color
clarity

1 ct. center stones with smaller sides

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s hard to figure out what size we want the side stones to be on what will most likely be my three stone e-ring. We know we want the center stone to be approx. 1 ct., give or take a little (.75-1.25 is the range we''re looking at). We also know that we prefer the side stones to be smaller, so as to not overshadow the center stone.

If anyone could please post pictures of rings with a similar look, we''d appreciate it. We''re definitely going with a round center stone and are willing to consider side stones that aren''t round. Thanks!

We saw a beautiful green sapphire yesterday. It was unique to us and very pretty!

E B

Ideal_Rock
zoe,

Here''s the Contour Trellis from Knox Jewelers'' website. Supposedly, the center stone is 1ct (1.01, to be exact!) with .26ct sides (total= .52ct).

contourtrellisknox.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I really like the size of those sidestones in contrast with the size of the center stone, and paired with your sapphire, the whiteness will really pop. It''d be gorgeous.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks EBree! How did you post the picture from Knox? I''ve tried but havn''t been able to before.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 2:26:20 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Thanks EBree! How did you post the picture from Knox? I''ve tried but havn''t been able to before.

You just save it to your computer and attach file. Another way is to click on the little icon of the mountain with the sun (just above the text box) and paste the URL of the image in.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a one carat stone looks awesome with .2 to .25 side stones. It''s a great combination!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 3:49:11 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I think a one carat stone looks awesome with .2 to .25 side stones. It''s a great combination!
That''s what I''m leaning toward. I like that look best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results