shape
carat
color
clarity

1.66 M VS1 Antique Cushion

lisa1802

Rough_Rock
I am SO EXCITED!! This is my personal holy grail stone. I always really wanted a warm antique cushion (GIA classified it as an Old Mine Brilliant) around a carat and a half, and now I will have it! I just purchased this from Jewels By Grace to celebrate our ten year anniversary and my graduation from nursing school :dance:

Basic stats:
1.66 carats
M color
VS1
7.04 x 6.90

I actually don't mind the setting for now, although I am thinking that down the road a bit I may have it reset into a simple rose gold bezel or double prong. We'll see.

With no further ado, some pics! These are Grace's pics from her website. I should receive the ring on Wednesday and will of course do a photo shoot then. Thanks for looking! Have a great week :)

_31348.jpg

_31349.jpg

_31350.jpg

_31351.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It's really beautiful! :love: Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pics from your upcoming photo shoot! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on nursing school graduation and on your 10 year anniversary. :appl: What a perfect gift for both! Beautiful ring and looking foreword to pics when you receive it. :love:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous! :love: And congrats on 10 years and graduation! :appl:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I'm wanting a lower colored OEC also!!! M is my warm spot!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooo - love it!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting! It is lovely...enjoy it!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool stone and beautiful ring, congrats!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty :love: Congrats!
I love the chubby crown.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! very beautiful.. :)

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new career...you deserve that beautiful antique cushion!

lisa1802

Rough_Rock
Well, it's here and it's fantastic!! I apologize for the poor photos; my "real" camera needs to be charged and I am having trouble locating the charger! Ah, well, you get the idea :)

First up is just with my wedding band, a 1930's baguette band. I like this pic because the ocean is in the background and you can also kind of see the reflection of my blue shirt in the facets.

The next two are with my band as well as my thin rose gold stacker that's very simple but I like the small effect it adds, esp. with an M colored stone. I wear a size 7.

I was a bit nervous about how I would really like the M color in real life, despite really wanting one for quite awhile. I have to say after playing with it for a few days that I love it! I love how it changes so much depending on the light and surroundings. Most of the time it's just a beautiful, rich creamy color. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for looking! :) Happy Saturday!

_31589.jpg

_31590.jpg

_31591.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you love it! It looks beautiful on your hand! Wear it in health and happiness :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos! It's looks lovely on you! I like it paired with your bands too! I'm glad you are happy with it. :appl: Wear it in good health!

MrsJolie

Rough_Rock
So pretty!! Love!!!

I love the little velvet box in the pictures. Did the ring come with that box?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results