shape
carat
color
clarity

1.65 G VS2 ideal H&A

sparklynurse

Rough_Rock
My final upgrade is here! Thank you to Sylvia at Ritani! She was so helpful in helping me pick this lab diamond. It's a 1.65 G VS 2 ideal cut H&A lab diamond. I've had a long upgrade journey that started about 10 years ago and included an estate diamond, moissanite and now, finally, this gorgeous lab diamond. Many thanks to @Jax172 who, unbeknownst to her, inspired me to reach out to Ritani (short story - I had a smaller GIA XXX mined diamond originally purchased from Ritani which they accepted as a store credit.)

20210513_192907.jpg

20210513_192756.jpg

20210513_192917 (1).jpg
20210513_192224.jpg

sparklynurse

Rough_Rock
For anyone interested, the mined diamond came from my DIL's brother. His fiance broke off their engagement via text and left the ring on the front porch of his house where anyone walking past could have seen it and stolen it. He wanted it gone and, thinking maybe I could make a pendant out of it, I purchased it. It is a .75 ct D VVS2 GIA XXX. I never did get around to doing anything with it so I decided to sell it. I was reading @Jax172's posts about her earrings and it tweaked my memory that Daniel's diamond (as we called it in our house) came from Ritani. I decided to reach out to them and was pleasantly surprised.

I had several diamonds in mind and Sylvia helped me whittle my choices down to this superb stone. I also really wanted a GCAL graded stone because I currently have a GCAL graded 1.13ct lab diamond that is gorgeous. The production team managed to make the old setting work with the new stone and, honestly, it looks like it was made specifically for it.

20210513_205013.jpg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
For anyone interested, the mined diamond came from my DIL's brother. His fiance broke off their engagement via text and left the ring on the front porch of his house where anyone walking past could have seen it and stolen it. He wanted it gone and, thinking maybe I could make a pendant out of it, I purchased it. It is a .75 ct D VVS2 GIA XXX. I never did get around to doing anything with it so I decided to sell it. I was reading @Jax172's posts about her earrings and it tweaked my memory that Daniel's diamond (as we called it in our house) came from Ritani. I decided to reach out to them and was pleasantly surprised.

I had several diamonds in mind and Sylvia helped me whittle my choices down to this superb stone. I also really wanted a GCAL graded stone because I currently have a GCAL graded 1.13ct lab diamond that is gorgeous. The production team managed to make the old setting work with the new stone and, honestly, it looks like it was made specifically for it.

20210513_205013.jpg

Oh it looks beautiful! I’m glad I could spark the idea! I have had very good interactions with Ritani and their prices seem to be very good as well! Enjoy your new sparkly!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures and videos - beautiful diamond!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love your yellow gold set - the solitaire with the etoile band is a great look!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can’t beat a classic, elegant solitaire!

sparklynurse

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! Took me a while to get here but I'm finally happy with my set =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results