shape
carat
color
clarity

1.64 RB+band+1ctw OEC+pearl jackets AND MORE!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got back from the jewelers yesterday and I picked up a few pieces that I had them modify a bit for me. The first was my band-it wasn't wide enough in the center gap to fit the head of my e-ring and so they cut it open and made it a bit bigger. I'll have to solder them to keep them from spinning-which I'm okay with bc I'll wear them together at all times.

Up next is my 1ctw OEC diamond martini prong earrings. The baskets were very large (see first picture) and wouldn't work with jackets. The other picture is of my pearl/diamond matching pendant/earring set. I never wore the pearls bc I always wear my OEC studs-however for more dressy occasions I would like ot have worn both but I didn't feel the earrings were that "dressy" so I had them remove the post and add a ring and make them jackets that I can wear with my OEC earrings to give them the extra added bling that they needed. I will be wearing these on my wedding day with the matching pendant :)

I'm also posting my other goodies as I get them resized. My sapphires by the yard necklace, my OEC/OMC diamond snowflake necklace, my amethyst bezel set earrings and necklace and a few other odds and ends.

Enjoy!

P1010522 - Copy.JPG

P1010242.JPG

P1010214 - Copy.JPG

P1010511 - Copy.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may be jumping in while you are still posting, but your wedding set is just beautiful! Also, I love how you made the pearls into drops for your studs! I also really like the artcarved band. I have been considering getting a wg one for me. Very pretty pieces! :love:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few fun ring pictures and my vintage sapphire and diamond watch (yet to arrive but I LOVE it already)

sapphire diamond watch.JPG

watch4.JPG

watch3.JPG

IMG_0974.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1319128887|3044224 said:
I may be jumping in while you are still posting, but your wedding set is just beautiful! Also, I love how you made the pearls into drops for your studs! I also really like the artcarved band. I have been considering getting a wg one for me. Very pretty pieces! :love:

Thanks so much! I love all your pieces too! Your set is STUNNING!

My Artcarved band was found on ebay (size 5 with free lifetime sizing) for 95.00-it took a year to find one that I liked at the right price but worth it!

cropped2 (2).JPG

P1000891 - Copy.JPG

P1000894 - Copy.JPG

P1000914 - Copy.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection! I love your wedding set and that snowflake pendant is so unique!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. "And more" doesn't begin to cover it ::) You have some *gorgeous* pieces!

Your ring is beautiful :love: And I LOVE what you did with your OEC studs - the low-profile design is just perfect :sun:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, first off: I continue to LOVE your e-ring. It's perfection! The repeat shots are totally worth it - I have the feeling I'll be coming back to ogle them as long as they're at the top of the forum!

And the rest of your stuff - bellisima! I particularly love the pearl dangles and that WATCH - can't wait until you get some wrist shots. Awesome collection!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
more more :love: :love:

Aven

Rough_Rock
WOW! What a collection! I really love that chunky Omc necklace and your wedding set, mmmm old cuts :lickout:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome--thanks for sharing! Where did you get that sweet pendant--flowers, starbursts, snowflakes--I am a sucker for them all!!

cheers--Sharon

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great collection! I really love the snowflake necklace!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh vintagelover your ering is so gorgeous :) thanks for posting new pictures!!!

and I love your band, your pendants, your earrings, your watch...really nice pieces :)

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
You have a great collection :naughty:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
sooooo many gorgeous pieces :love: :love: :love: :love: I love your ering :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful jewels!!!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
You have some beautiful jewelry! Your e-ring is gorgeous and looks terrific with your wedding band :love: :love: I also really like your watch -- the details are incredible.

stci

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderfull collection! Your watch is to die for! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results