shape
carat
color
clarity

1.6 ct OMC from OWD in RG by LM

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is really beautiful and classic. It's exactly what a solitaire should be.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
pregcurious said:
Your ring is really beautiful and classic. It's exactly what a solitaire should be.

Thank you for your kind words pregcurious! Now off to take a closer look at the gem in your avatar- it's gorgeous!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! :love:

The ring is sheer perfection, but then again so is your whole collection! :appl:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
two_little_birds said:
Oh my! :love:

The ring is sheer perfection, but then again so is your whole collection! :appl:

Thank you very much twolittlebirds! Did I read something about you acquiring an old cut recently as well? Hm, off to snoop recent threads...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The set is perfect - the color of the metal and stone is so complimentary. I love that pendant!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
CharmyPoo said:
The set is perfect - the color of the metal and stone is so complimentary. I love that pendant!!

Thank you Charmy! The credit for this ring goes entirely to Pricescope, from choice of vendors to inspiring photos and stories from other posters. Speaking of which, yours is one for the books! Many congrats on your dream OEC, I'm so happy for you that the risk paid off!

PinkyPie

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
A couple more pics with my latest addition- vintage French cut band 1.25 cttw G-H color diamonds from Single Stone. I thought the color difference between diamonds and metals would bother me but I am smitten with this combination!

image-3831452081.jpg

image-3793569855.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
ksmom, I feel like I post eery time you update this thread so I hope you don't think I'm creepy...but I don't think you could make a bad combination with your gorgeous old mine!!!!! :love: Especially with Frenchies...that color contrast is so poignant and the proportions are just so perfect. :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Gahhhhhh new pics!!!!!

Drrrrooooolidge!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ok it's official. You have every piece of jewelry on my wish list! And you wear them so well!

I'M SO JEALOUS!

But also very happy for you. Amazing pieces!!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
pandabee said:
ksmom, I feel like I post eery time you update this thread so I hope you don't think I'm creepy...but I don't think you could make a bad combination with your gorgeous old mine!!!!! :love: Especially with Frenchies...that color contrast is so poignant and the proportions are just so perfect. :appl:

Thank you Pandabee! I am in absolutely no place to judge creepiness- I was a lurker for years before joining, and my tendency is to still lurk on the boards, which I think is far creepier than posting often! Besides, the reason we post is to get others' feedback, and I truly appreciate all of your sweet compliments. Come back as often as you'd like, this clearly doesn't get old for me either! :)

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
YT said:
Gahhhhhh new pics!!!!!

Drrrrooooolidge!

Hahaha thanks YT! You always crack me up. :D

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom said:
Ok it's official. You have every piece of jewelry on my wish list! And you wear them so well!

I'M SO JEALOUS!

But also very happy for you. Amazing pieces!!!

What a sweet compliment, thank you Rosebloom! The problem with being on PS is that my wishlist is never ending... Just when I think I'm done, I come on SMTB and fall in love with something else that I just need to have for my collection!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now look what you've done, I want one now. I havent even set my upgrade yet.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
autumngems said:
Now look what you've done, I want one now. I havent even set my upgrade yet.

Haha see we keep passing it back and forth- just saw your stunning upgrade diamond, and I want a boulder now too!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont have any old cuts yet and want one so bad.

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings ksmom! I have them bookmarked as one of my ideas for re-setting my diamond :).

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those frenchies look delicious, and I love all the colors in your set -- the metal, the diamonds... yum.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
This ring just makes me keel over and die.

It's that. freaking. gorgeous. :cheeky:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
WindyCitySparkle said:
I love your rings ksmom! I have them bookmarked as one of my ideas for re-setting my diamond :).

Thank you WindyCity! Can't wait to see what you decide to do. Please post pics!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
dreamer_dachsie said:
Those frenchies look delicious, and I love all the colors in your set -- the metal, the diamonds... yum.

Thanks so much Dreamer. :) Demelza found this amazing band, and for that I am forever indebted to her!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
lin_ny said:
This ring just makes me keel over and die.

It's that. freaking. gorgeous. :cheeky:

Uh oh Linny, after seeing your gorgeous diamond and soon-to-be setting, I'm thinking you will need paramedics constantly by your side after your engagement- your own ring is going to be killer! ;-)

Thank you for the kind compliment :)

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
ksmom|1364416381|3414778 said:
A couple more pics with my latest addition- vintage French cut band 1.25 cttw G-H color diamonds from Single Stone. I thought the color difference between diamonds and metals would bother me but I am smitten with this combination!

ksmom,
I just love your ring! And the newest combination.
Your prongs were my inspiration prongs for a rg ring I'm having made for my AVC...albeit with a pave shank.
I'm wondering what type of spacer you are using?
I have a plat. eternity band that my spouse would probably love for me to keep wearing with my new ring, but I wasn't sure I could pull it off....your combo has inspired me once again.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Harpertoo said:
ksmom,
I just love your ring! And the newest combination.
Your prongs were my inspiration prongs for a rg ring I'm having made for my AVC...albeit with a pave shank.
I'm wondering what type of spacer you are using?
I have a plat. eternity band that my spouse would probably love for me to keep wearing with my new ring, but I wasn't sure I could pull it off....your combo has inspired me once again.

Thank you Harper! I'm so glad my pics have been helpful. I'm wearing a 0.8 mm palladium spacer that I got on etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/7897498...active&ga_search_query=Extra+skinny+palladium

While the diamonds are channel set and therefore not a concern, I worried that the platinum of the band would eat into the rose gold prongs which are pretty thin. This gives just enough space between the two rings so that the prongs don't touch the metal of the band.

Your ring sounds beautiful, I can't wait to see it!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing the info!
I'll be posting pics soon I hope.....

nzdiamondlover

Rough_Rock
My dream ring has always been an antique cushion in a rose gold setting and seeing your gorgeous ring just confirms it! I especially love your pairing with the VC ring. So beautiful! :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely lovely!

kellc

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh it is so perfect!! Can I ask if the rose gold is 14k or 18k? I'm always trying to be able to predict based on the slight color difference, and whatever yours is, I love it.

This is very timely for me, as I'm meeting with Adam this week, and my plan is to have one of his stones set in rose gold as well. Now I have a great inspiration pic to take with me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results