shape
carat
color
clarity

1.56Carat S-T color VS2 with GIA 3EX - price ok?

kfyeung

Rough_Rock
Hi, all, I am a new diamond buyer. I am in HK and saw this pedant in red gold round shape simple setting which blings like a light bulb and looked very attractive.

The information is on the subject line. The price is about USD6,000, is this worthy? It's already on sale.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

eirwen

Rough_Rock
kfyeung|1420609134|3812853 said:
Hi, all, I am a new diamond buyer. I am in HK and saw this pedant in red gold round shape simple setting which blings like a light bulb and looked very attractive.

The information is on the subject line. The price is about USD6,000, is this worthy? It's already on sale.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

I'm no expert but maybe you can check out the A Cut Above offered by Whiteflash? I did a quick search and came up with 1.56ct L VS2 Ex/Ex diamond at USD7k.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask to move this to rocky talky you'll get more responses.

To me, it seems high, based off the pricescope search I did I found M -N color stones under 6k, and typically the lower down the color grade scale the cheaper they are.

kfyeung

Rough_Rock
Thanks for both the comments.
Yea, I guess the price is just about the slightly high to fair, as it's not bare stone, it's already set in a 18k red gold round crown pendant. When looked under the magnifying glass, it's pretty yellow, esp with the red gold crown. The clarity is very good though, very clean. Guess if buying is not for the resale value, but more for own wearing.

AlexPark

Rough_Rock
kfyeung|1420680710|3813241 said:
Thanks for both the comments.
Yea, I guess the price is just about the slightly high to fair, as it's not bare stone, it's already set in a 18k red gold round crown pendant. When looked under the magnifying glass, it's pretty yellow, esp with the red gold crown. The clarity is very good though, very clean. Guess if buying is not for the resale value, but more for own wearing.
That's too much. My profile pic is like a o-p vs1 2.51 and I pay $9000

AlexPark

Rough_Rock
I over payed for my stone. Your should be around $3000 per carat IMHO

Indiancutter

Rough_Rock
Trade
I think this pc should cost around 3800 in total.
I recently sold a 2 ct u-v, si1, xxvg, none, igi cert for a total of 5300 usd.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results