shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5 princess pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
hi :)

anyone have pics of a 1.5 ct princess ring, on finger?

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS!

Did you look through the "Show me the ring" folder? There may be something there.

Also, I''m getting a 1.4 carat princess cut--probably next week--so I will post a pic for you to get an idea!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Laurel,

My avatar shows my 1.62 ct princess on my finger. The stone is deep though, [pre PS days] so not as spready as it could/should be. If you need a bigger picture let me know.

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
Vuitton: Thanks!
35.gif
I know all about your ring ;-) I''ve been pricescope stalking for a couple weeks now and i''m so excited for you! :) i don''t know how you''re doing to wait!! Though I''m doing the same thing. I made my boyfriend look at PS and now we''re all about it. lol

Catmom: what a beautiful ring! I''d love to see more pics,just to see them!

My bf and I just purchased a 1.50 carat princess, SI 1, G color.. I have no idea the table and all that jazz, but i know so little about diamonds and this one is beautiful so I dont'' really care who criticizes it if it isn''t perfect, hehe, it''s perfect to me. :) But i haven''t seen it put together, because it''s Christian Bernard, just the setting I chose and the diamond I chose side by side. I can''t wait till it''s done
7.gif
probably anotehr two weeks. I''m goign with BF to pick it up and then I dont'' get to see it again until he "officially" proposes. How do I wait!? lol

The setting is Christian Bernard platinum, pretty high setting (i think it'' sa chapel maybe? i have no clue i''m so stupid about this stuf lol) and has one of those weird "hidden diamonds" in it. Pave set diamonds on the side. Pretty simple but I LOVE IT!
I wish I could find pictures of the setting online but the CB website is stupid and useless so I don''t know where i''d find one. :)

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
oh, and the setting itself was supposed to be $1799 but we got it for $1340. Diamond was around 8, so don''t tell me if he spent too much on it ;-) i don''t want to know!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I just took a couple pics of my ring with my camera phone....but don''t know how to e-mail it to my computr. Anyone have a clue?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Well, I figure it out, don''t know how it''ll look because it was taken with a camera phone. My centerstone is only 1.25, but it''s a spready stone (5.97x6.29). I got this pre-PS so the cut is not great. It''s also slightly rectangular, L:W is 1.05.

Most jewelers that have seen it guessed that it was about 1.5 so I''m assuming it has visual spread of a 1.5ct princess.

Here it is worn with a birthday present from dh a couple years ago bar-set princess stones. My ring size: 5.5

spring1.jpg

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
jaysonsmom, thanks so much :) it''s so pretty!!!! :)

L

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Your ring sounds like it''s going to be absolutely gorgeous! I can hardly wait to see the pics!!!

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
the boyfriend''s hotter than the ring, and the ring''s amazing.. lol so atleast i get to look at him in the mean time.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
LOL! I''m cracking up at my desk!

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
boys used to be my version of your louis, probably.. loved to collect them, but some were better than others.

somehow i managed to find the male equivalent of a one-of-a-kind, celebrity designed, gold-threaded, Christie''s-auction-type louis. ;-) so i guess i''m done looking. lol

but i do want to see your ring as soon as it''s finished!!

how old are you? you look young. i''m 22.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 3:51:12 PM
Author: laurel_aurelia
boys used to be my version of your louis, probably.. loved to collect them, but some were better than others.

somehow i managed to find the male equivalent of a one-of-a-kind, celebrity designed, gold-threaded, Christie''s-auction-type louis. ;-) so i guess i''m done looking. lol

too FUNNY!!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to be 28 in November.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see some pics! I tried on a beautiful Pave Setting there. It was perfect but [$$)]
If I recall, their settings are all custom made in house right?
If you can find a pic online, please post!

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
hmm..
ok, my next goal: find a pic of the setting SOMEWHERE. that''ll pass the time till il eave work. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results