shape
carat
color
clarity

1.46 Princess Cut IGI Cert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jbrobinson

Rough_Rock
There is a 1.46 Princess cut
SI2
I
Polish: G
Symmetry: G
not sure of dimensions yet, but it goes for $5400, is this a good price?

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You need to be more specific and give more info.,cert?dimentions?flour? etc...
After you have all those specs.go on line and check out different sites and "shop & compare"

good luck
diamondsman :wavey:

Jbrobinson

Rough_Rock
its an IGI cert, there is no replacement value, and the dimensions are pretty good. Im not sure exactly what they are, but i remember it is pretty proportional. Why is it IGI doesn't give replacement values on stones usually graded over $10,000??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There can be a fairly large price range between an excellent cut diamond and an okay cut diamond. Unfortunately without more info, there isn't a whole lot that anyone can tell you on this stone. I have seen excellent cut 1 carat rounds go for around $6-10k, while mediocre cut 1.5 carat rounds can go for $7-9k or similar. Mall jewelers will sometimes try to sell you a mediocre cut 1.5c stone for $14-18k! If you are savvy you can get an excellent cut round online for around $5-6k. I don't know too much about Princess but I think the general idea is the same. Once you know more about the dimensions, table and depth, etc on this stone..I am sure that people can tell you more.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results