shape
carat
color
clarity

1.45ct Burmese Namya Jedi Spinel Platinum Cocktail Ring

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear, oh dear. Good luck choosing which one to wear at any given point! I may envy the rings, but I do not envy that choice...

Well honey, she’s got 10 fingers! Forgive me, I’ve been watching Golden Girls for the first time, and Blanche has gotten in my head!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how you do it, but you find the best pink spinels. This baby is perfection! So bright and bold and lusciously pink. :lickout: The setting is gorgeous too. Bold and blingtastic! I love everything about it!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a color. Absolutely yummy!!

CBianco

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know how you do it, but you find the best pink spinels. This baby is perfection! So bright and bold and lusciously pink. :lickout: The setting is gorgeous too. Bold and blingtastic! I love everything about it!

Thank you so much! Her color is more "mature" looking than her sister and the blingtastic setting ties everything up wonderfully!:kiss2:

Wow. What a color. Absolutely yummy!!

Thank you!:lickout:

Last edited:

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
You had one of my all time favorite rings on PS. Now you have two! Are you experiencing a conundrum regarding pink corundrum? I would be happy to adopt either one , so you won’t have to spend any precious time deciding which one to wear;)2

CBianco

Brilliant_Rock
That is wonderful to hear and I'm honored to have not one but two amongst your favorites!:kiss2:
Haha, the struggle is real, but I can wear both one on each hand!:P2:lol-2:

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Oh Hon, drop all you want! You can‘t post too many glamour pics of these beauties!
BTW… who did the settings? Did you design them?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results