shape
carat
color
clarity

1.38ct Tiffany Novo - how does it compare?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lost.in.space

Rough_Rock
Hi all!!!

Simple question: how does a 1.38ct Novo cushion compare next to a 1.5ct side by side? Can you visually observe a significantly noticeable difference?

Thanks in advance!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think that will be a super noticeable difference. Its tough to say exactly - the Novo cut doesn''t conform to commonly known standards. If you had the measurements of the two stones we could probably tell you for certain.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It depends on the cut of each. If one is very deep, it may face up smaller than the norm, whereas if one is towards the shallow side, it can face up a bit larger. As Amber said, we need the diameter of each to say.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
In my opinion, yes..... side by side there will be a difference. It will not be an extreme difference but noticeable. I think if the rings were not side by side, the average person will not be able to say (Hay, that a 1.38 not a 1.50) but a trained eye could probably tell it was a little less than a 1.50. It wouldn''t recommend upgrading to such a small difference or if your trying to decide between the two, its really your choice. Both will get you lots of compliments!

I hope I helped

Sailor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results