shape
carat
color
clarity

1.33 CT Halo necklace for upcoming wedding day is complete

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited that my halo necklace has arrived from my favorite jewelry team at High Performance Diamonds! Thank you once again to @LaylaR, @Wink and everyone at HPD for making me another stunning piece. I seriously cannot stop staring at it- the pendant is a gorgeous fireball. I commissioned this halo necklace to wear on my wedding day in August (assuming we hit Stage 3 reopening here in California so that I can even have my Carmel Valley wedding!) I also want to express my appreciation to @lydial for providing the direct inspiration when she posted her HPD halo project this past Christmas. I had been searching for the "right" halo design and struggling to settle on one when I saw the detailed post about her dear hubby's holiday gift. I just loved the proportions of her .80 ct stone with the halo.

To create this halo necklace, I had HPD use a .83 FSI ideal cut round brilliant center stone that I've enjoyed in a plain solitaire necklace for many years. I guess this beauty can count as both my something old AND something new! The halo features 10 Canadamark Hearts and Arrows five pointer diamonds (F+, VS clarity). I am really very impressed with the performance of the melee. Setting and chain are platinum. On my wedding day I will wear this new necklace along with 18kt white gold diamond halo dangle earrings I already own: 1.36 ct total weight (two .41 ct center stones, H SI1 and 54 ct of G-H melee). As an aside, in the first photo you can also see my beloved CBI engagement ring (2.23 E VS2 in a Mark Morrell 4 split-prong Petite Torchiere setting). Thanks in advance for sharing in my happiness!

*IMG-2732.jpg
*Jenn modeling halo 2.jpg My halo glamour 1.jpg
*IMG-2770.jpg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at all those pretty colours in the last picture! How beautiful!

And fingers crossed you get your fabulous day in August too!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! I hope you get your dream wedding!

X

X5M

Such beautiful and classy jewellery. These are classic pieces which you can enjoy for a lifetime. Your engagement ring is also stunning

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is just spectacular!!! I love everything. Everything is stunning! And congratulations!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous necklace! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Fingers crossed that things will re-open in time!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! Best wishes that your wedding goes off without a hitch. You will be a beautiful, sparkly bride!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection!! I hope your wedding in August takes place!

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, brilliantly sparkling set! Enjoy wearing.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
This is a lot of fabulousness! You have impeccable taste. You will be the most beautifully bedazzled bride, for sure, and the envy of every woman there! Congratulations!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful pieces!!! Enjoy them on your wedding day!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous pendant!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely beautiful :kiss2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
It's a gorgeous ensemble. Wear it in good health!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments and the positive vibes for the wedding!

H

Horsegirl76

Absolutely gorgeous! I love Carmel, such a beautiful place for a wedding.

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow love the pendant and earrings! Congratulations!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Looks like you are all set for your big day! Hoping it goes off as planned!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful :lickout:
Those pierces are classic & timeless.
Congratulations :pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results