shape
carat
color
clarity

1.3 Cushion Upgrade!

Verdi

Rough_Rock
Hi all! It's been a minute since I've been on this forum, but I know it's the place to get the best feedback on purchasing a stone. My current e-ring is a 0.65 ct F, SI1 cushion that I adore. However, hubby did give me the green light to look for an upgrade and I think I've found "the one". Here's the stats: ideal cushion, 1.3 G VS2 {6.30-6.28} What would be an ideal band with for a stone this size? My current band tapers from 2 mm to 1.8 mm.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! It's been a minute since I've been on this forum, but I know it's the place to get the best feedback on purchasing a stone. My current e-ring is a 0.65 ct F, SI1 cushion that I adore. However, hubby did give me the green light to look for an upgrade and I think I've found "the one". Here's the stats: ideal cushion, 1.3 G VS2 {6.30-6.28} What would be an ideal band with for a stone this size? My current band tapers from 2 mm to 1.8 mm.

I would think your current band would be fine with the new diamond. We just normally don't recommend a band to be less than 2mm near the diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results