shape
carat
color
clarity

1.28 Carat Trillion Sapphire

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think she'll love a trilliant shape? Most women don't.
See if they will provide a GIA lab report. UGL is not a premier lab for coloured stones.
For a stone that is listed as FL, it looks surprisingly silky. I'm guessing it's just the photographs, so I'd ask if they will provide a clearer picture.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am no expert-just a lover of CS, IMHO, that stone looks lifeless and the shape is one of my least faves in any gemstone.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Chrono. Trillions are not the shape most gravitate towards to for their engagement rings. However, she may really like the shape. Do you already have a setting in mind for a trillion? :wavey:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love trillions but I'd pass on that. Looks dark and lifeless... :nono:

Agree with the others - be sure she loves that shape stone specifically as it's very unique. There is a link at the top of this forum to some recommended gemstone vendors. Take your time and do plenty of research, ask questions and for photos/videos! We'd love to help you so please come back & show us what you have found... :wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to agree that it looks too dark, but thats because of my own personal taste. In the image it dosen't look well cut to me either. I have a trillion cut sapphire which I love but its not the shape for everyone IMO. She may not like it and with a shape thats not terribly common (especially for an e-ring!!!) find out from her if she's ok with it first.

If she does like trillion, then you're in luck, but I would look at getting a stone thats cut way better with a smaller table than the one posted in the OP (the gemfix one is very nice)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results