shape
carat
color
clarity

1.26 Cushion cut Halo!

EricOSU

Rough_Rock
So I finally proposed and she said Yes (OMG YAY!)...and due to circumstances beyond my control I couldn't see the ring physically until the day I proposed. I worked with Chris at Engagement Rings Direct (ERD) and I really can't praise him and the company enough. Before I started this whole process I knew 0% about engagement rings...now I feel like I have a wealth of knowledge. Not just from my own research but from Chris assisting me every step of the way. The ring he created is phenomenal and both my girlfriend and myself absolutely love it. The diamond is Stunning, the band is gorgeous and when you put it all together I honestly don't think I could've received anything more perfect. Members on pricescope recommended ERD to me, and I highly highly HIGHLY recommend ERD to others who are looking for help with a ring. I've attached the pictures I received from Chris that they took for me but will upload personal photos I've taken once I have the ring in my possession again. Unfortunately there was miscommunication in ring size (not between me and ERD, but between my gf and msyself) so it's in the process of being sent back to ERD so they can resize it and ship it back. I should also note that I consider myself a unique case as I travel often and currently live in Korea, originally from the states, girlfriend is from Canada, and I'm constantly travelling between the 3. So time frames and shipping was critical. Chris did everything in his power (and more!) to make this process go smoothly.

Carat Weight: 1.26 CT Clarity: VS 1 Color: H
Measurements…6.20mm x 6.04 mm x 4.09 mm
.60 carats around band
size 7, being resized down to a size 5 (whoops!)

ericb.jpg

ericb1.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - it is a beautiful ring! So glad that both of you are so pleased! Here's hoping it's sized and returned to her very quickly.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your engagement and gorgeous ring! Ditto what MGR said about getting it sized quickly and back on her finger asap!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous, congrats on your engagement!! :appl:

emcee

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, EricOSU! Your ring is so gorgeous! :love: If you don't mind, could you share more details about the setting? It's such a coincidence that I'm looking for the exact same thing and I just called ERD yesterday but we couldn't talk for very long.

Anyway, I'm hoping to talk to them more about the Ada (http://www.engagementringsdirect.co...-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-bpid-81-15.html) and Grace (http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/grace-classic-micro-pave-halo-enagement-ring-bpid-58-18.html) settings. Was one of those your setting or is your's completely custom?

Also, I'm just wondering what made you decide to go with ERD instead of Brian Gavin or Steven Kirsch or Leon Mege or any of the other PS vendors? I'm having a hard time deciding which one to go with myself so any advice would be much appreciated!

EricOSU

Rough_Rock
Hey there. Thank you! It is inspired by the Ada setting. Which is beautiful. When I did my research I felt that more people steered me in the direction of ERD and I was told repeatedly that they had a very good eye and craftsmanship when it came to cushions. I contacted a few others and ultimately decided to go with ERD for several factors...including what diamonds they had in stock, the positive reputation they had from other pricescope members, there customer service and price they offered. I'm not at all saying that the other jewelers lacked any of the things I just mentioned or that I had any negative experiences with them (which I didn't), but I personally was most satisfied with my discussions with ERD. If you proceed with ERD I would highly suggest asking them what "A Cut Beyond" and "X factor" cushions they have in stock (assuming you don't have a center stone already). Hope this helps!

emcee|1344485397|3248337 said:
Congratulations, EricOSU! Your ring is so gorgeous! :love: If you don't mind, could you share more details about the setting? It's such a coincidence that I'm looking for the exact same thing and I just called ERD yesterday but we couldn't talk for very long.

Anyway, I'm hoping to talk to them more about the Ada (http://www.engagementringsdirect.co...-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-bpid-81-15.html) and Grace (http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/grace-classic-micro-pave-halo-enagement-ring-bpid-58-18.html) settings. Was one of those your setting or is your's completely custom?

Also, I'm just wondering what made you decide to go with ERD instead of Brian Gavin or Steven Kirsch or Leon Mege or any of the other PS vendors? I'm having a hard time deciding which one to go with myself so any advice would be much appreciated!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful ring!! :love: All the best on your engagement and for a happy and healthy life together!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! The pave work looks impeccable.

Congratulations and well done!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spectacular!! It looks beautiful --- hand shots!!! compulsory on PS ;)) Congratulations on your engagement - best wishes!!!

Sounds like a lot of people lately are really having fantastic experiences at ERD - that's great to hear!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yum! Congrats to you! Looks awesome!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
ERD does such a fantastic job!! It looks amazing, congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results