shape
carat
color
clarity

1.26 ct, GIA cert, Round Brilliant H, VS1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mr. Talkie

Rough_Rock
For sale: one round, brilliant loose diamond, H-VS1
6.92 -- 6.97 x 4.25 mm
1.26 carats
61.2% depth
60% table
Girdle medium to slightly thick, faceted
Culet very small, polish very good, symmetry good, no fluorescence
GIA certified with original papers
Asking price is $6000.00

Also for sale are 15 princess cut diamonds of G/H color, VS clarity. Carat total weight of the 15 princess cut diamonds is .81 ctw

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried on eBay?

Mr. Talkie

Rough_Rock
Not yet. Have you had good experience on eBay?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Well, usually people are looking for bargains, but if you want the $$$$$ and you can compromise a little, you could be able to see it. You have a GIA report, which is a very good place to start. The stone is of very nice quality, yet not terribly expensive. I think you could put a moderate reserve and see what happens. I don't think you'll get 6K, though.
What about selling on consignement at your local jeweller?

Mr. Talkie

Rough_Rock
Yes, I also have a local jeweler trying to sell it. Thanks for the tips about eBay - I am checking them out. I figured $6000 was a good starting point. I would like to get as close to $6000 as possible. What do you perceive is reasonable?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Run a search on selling a diamond....you'll find the secondary market for a diamond is pretty weak. Most of the time, your rate of return is only about 30-50%, depending on where you unload it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
That same diamond is offered for sale on polygon from a dealer ????????? Same measurments same everything!
I called and I could buy it from the dealer. Whats your game ?

I didnt think lenord permited this from a vendor ? To sell on line in his house? If you were on Diamondtalk you would be banned.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
maybe he sold it to a dealer who listed it on polygon. His original message is from 3 months ago.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe
1.gif
Maybe not
1.gif
Lets here his side. I can look into it very easy and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results