shape
carat
color
clarity

1-1.25 Carat, F Color, VS1 Clarity

Bedwards

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. I am new here, but could desperately use some help finding a lab-grown diamond. I am in Canada, and am currently shopping for an engagement ring. Looking for a round diamond, 1-1.25 carats, F color or higher & VS1 clarity or higher. I have a general idea of what proportions to look for, but I feel so lost when looking at the photos/videos. They all look so similar to me and I'm not sure how to pick a winner. I would be so grateful if someone could provide me a few options from Adiamor, as I have found the setting I like from there. My budget for the diamond is $2000 USD. I would be willing to go to $2200 if it was a spectacular upgrade. Thank you!

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the recommendations. I will have a look! I guess I should be filtering for GCAL 8X diamonds in my search, eh?

GCAL has already done all of the light performance analyses for you, so you know their 8x diamonds will perform well. They take the guesswork out of diamond shopping. Among them, I do find the proportions of the 1.31 E to be picture perfect.

Bedwards

Rough_Rock
GCAL has already done all of the light performance analyses for you, so you know their 8x diamonds will perform well. They take the guesswork out of diamond shopping. Among them, I do find the proportions of the 1.31 E to be picture perfect.

I agree with you. The 1.31 E is absolutely stunning. That is going to be the ONE! Thank you so much Kim. =)2

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with you. The 1.31 E is absolutely stunning. That is going to be the ONE! Thank you so much Kim. =)2

You're welcome! So happy I could help. Please come back with photos!

Bedwards

Rough_Rock
I'm about to pull the trigger, and I figured I'd have one more look at the page (I'm so indecisive!). Between the one I was set on before (https://www.gcalusa.com/certificate-search.html?certificate_id=312941458) and these search results, can someone have one more quick look at see if there is any that would be an even better option? I just want to make sure! Thank you so much. Capture.PNG

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm about to pull the trigger, and I figured I'd have one more look at the page (I'm so indecisive!). Between the one I was set on before (https://www.gcalusa.com/certificate-search.html?certificate_id=312941458) and these search results, can someone have one more quick look at see if there is any that would be an even better option? I just want to make sure! Thank you so much. Capture.PNG

I just looked through every single one, and none of them are better IMO. The combination of the price, proportions, color, HPHT, and Type IIa all together make it the best choice.

Bedwards

Rough_Rock
I just looked through every single one, and none of them are better IMO. The combination of the price, proportions, color, HPHT, and Type IIa all together make it the best choice.

I honestly can't thank you enough Kim! You have made this process as easy as possible for me, and I really appreciate all your help.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This would be the only other one I would have recommended, but you're getting a great diamond from Adiamor!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly can't thank you enough Kim! You have made this process as easy as possible for me, and I really appreciate all your help.

It's my pleasure! Can't wait to see your photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results