shape
carat
color
clarity

1.03 D Color SI 1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dana

Rough_Rock
I am considering purchasing this stone, any thoughts as to weather this is a good deal would be greatly appreicated !
1.03 Round Brilliant
D Color
SI 1 ( with a small black spot on the table only visable with a loupe)
Depth 61.8
Table 56.0
Crown 33.3
Pavilian 41.1
GIA Certificate
According to the seller this is not a hearts and arrows stone but it id an ideal cut. This stone will cost me about 6000.00 after I pay 6 % Michigan sales tax. Thanks in advance for any advice.
-Dana

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The price certainly seems reasonable... Can't tell you much about the SI-1 without seeing photographs of the inclusions... What is the polish and symmetry? We are assuming that it is at least VG/VG given the price... Punch the numbers into the HCA...

Dana

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply niceice ! I didn't ask to see the cert but I'll go back tomorrow and have a look at it. It came out a 1.6 on the HCA ( exc , exc ,vg, vg) When I look at it again I'll pay better attention to the inclusion.
-Dana

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
The stone sounds very pretty, but be advised that 33.3' is not AGS ideal 0... Is the inclusion right in the middle of the table???

Giangi
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results