shape
carat
color
clarity

1.01 radiant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

randuff

Rough_Rock

I just purchased this e-ring for the love of my life. I like the simplicity of this ring but have a question about the wedding band. What would look good with this ring? It is just a simple tiffany type setting in 14k wg.

Here are the specs of the stone.

Shape : radiant brilliant
Weight : 1.01 Ct
Width : 5.91 Length 5.96 Depth 3.64
Crown Angle : 33.5''
Crown Height : 11.8%
Pavil Angle : 44.2''
Pavil Depth : 48.1%
Table Size : 62%
Table Depth : 61.6%
Clarity : VS1
color : H
Fluor : none
Culet : none
Girdle : 1.0-1.7%

ambersring10.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, she's going to love it!

For wedding bands, if you want to stick with elegant simplicity, you can't go wrong with a plain wg band. It will make a lovely set. For a little more bling, I think it would look great with an eternity band.

Can we see a profile shot of it?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s so bright and sparkly!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful radiant! A 2 mm plain band would look good with that e-ring or a thin w-ring with diamonds.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! her e-ring looks like a knife-edge setting? How about a simple knife-edge band as her wedding band? You still have time to ask her what she likes before the purchased of the wedding band, right?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring. I''d wait and let her try on wedding bands to see which she likes best.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
First of all it''s gorgeous and you are one sweet hubby. But I agree with mrssalvo, let your wife try on different wedding bands to see what looks best with it. Can''t wait for hand pics!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2006 6:00:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
First of all it's gorgeous and you are one sweet hubby. But I agree with mrssalvo, let your wife try on different wedding bands to see what looks best with it. Can't wait for hand pics!!!
Agree with all of the above...but I love wedding bands with little diamonds to go with solitaire e-rings! Beautiful ring!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 6:34:44 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

First of all it''s gorgeous and you are one sweet hubby. But I agree with mrssalvo, let your wife try on different wedding bands to see what looks best with it. Can''t wait for hand pics!!!
Agree with all of the above...but I love wedding bands with little diamonds to go with solitaire e-rings! Beautiful ring!
I agree! Try on some different style diamond wedding bands with your ring, maybe a full or half eternity style or channel set style, see how compatible the two rings look with each other. I think a little bling on the wedding ring is good vs the two metal shanks next to each other. JMO

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous radiant! If you have any more pictures of it, please post them!

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 9:09:35 PM
Author: SuzyQZ

Date: 5/18/2006 6:34:44 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

I agree! Try on some different style diamond wedding bands with your ring, maybe a full or half eternity style or channel set style, see how compatible the two rings look with each other. I think a little bling on the wedding ring is good vs the two metal shanks next to each other. JMO
It is a Gorgeous ring
30.gif
. I am sure she will adore it. But I agree with the posts above.
Let her choose what style of band she wants to wear with it.
Also let me say what a lucky lady she is to have such a caring and thoughtful future husband.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! Beautiful stone. I too would advise letting her pick her own wedding band with you.

randuff

Rough_Rock
She will definitely be the one picking out the wb for sure. She is actually leaning towards a plain wg band but it will be fun trying on different looks together. Hand shot to come soon!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results