shape
carat
color
clarity

1.01 AGS 0 stone. Good Price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phantom

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I just came back from a very interesting visit that USA Certed Diamonds setup for me in the Manhattan area. If you live in the Manhattan area I suggest you go to their website to see what I''m talking about. Anyway, I saw a stone today that I really like. Wanted to get this boards opinion on it and the price.

Round Brilliant
6.48 - 6.54 x 4.00mm
AGS Ideal 0
Polish - Ideal
Symmetry - Ideal
Proportions - Ideal

Color - F
Clarity - SI2 -(could see the inclusions with a loupe but not with the naked eye)
Weight - 1.017

Crown - 35.1
Pavillion - 40.9
Depth - 61.3
Table - 55

Well, what do you think? This stone for 4,100? I think I''m getting it.
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Phantom!
love.gif

First of all, the diamond spoke to you! That is GREAT! We can crunch numbers all day long from specs that look good on paper and a diamond just doesn't say "I'm THE one!".

Second, USA Certed is a very reputable vendor. Very nice and knowledgeable people also. I spoke with them about a diamond before I made my final buying decision. They have great policies also.

Third,.... If you posted angles for the Crown and Pavillion, and not %'s, (most probably angles as USA Certed is very good for providing Sarin info) the diamond scored VERY well on the HCA. I got 2.1, Very Good in every category and a Recommended Buy if the price is right. Which,.... The price IS right. Based on the Crown angle (if you gave angles and not %'s), the diamond is a Cut Class 2A and the price falls right in line with the average on the Price Stats chart.

You sound excited and you should be! You've made a very good choice! Be sure to post pics and all the details when you get your fabulous ring finished!
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Phantom, what can we say... Nice stone for good price.

I sense you had great experience viewing the diamond in person - great stuff
appl.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Nice stone at very nice price!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree..if the stone spoke to you and it feels right, the #'s are good and the price is definitely right for a 1c F SI2! Extra benefit you can't see the inclusions with your naked eye! Go with your gut!
1.gif
USA Certed has a great rep on the forums as well!
1.gif
Run a past search to get more info.

1.gif
Good luck!

phantom

Rough_Rock
Well, I just bought it. Thank you Martin at USA Certed! I got a good deal! Thank you to everyone on this board especially Mara, PQ and Giangi. Your advice has helped me tremendously. This has been a strange yet wonderful trip. I will never forget it. Fun!

Phantom
wavey.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Now you MUST post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. That's very kind of you.
1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif

WTG, PHANTOM!!!!!
appl.gif

Don't forget the eye candy when the e-ring is done!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Phantom! Sounds like a charmer. Post pix definitely!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results