shape
carat
color
clarity

06/01 to 06/08 BWW Weight Loss Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
AG: Thank you for the tips!
36.gif
36.gif
I had some soup before my dinner tonight and ate smaller portions than usual, so I tired one of your tips!
4.gif

October: Hmm I might be up for this. Have you started already?

Sum: Omg I am sorry it took so long to get home the other day, that sucks!

Gwen: I am so sorry you''re sick again.
14.gif
PS dust, please get better soon! I am just a bit stressed about the helLSAT oops I mean LSAT.

Rockzilla: Rice Krispy treats are one of my many weaknesses.
11.gif
Glad to hear everything is going well for you!
Miscka: Of course you''re welcome here!! The more people the merrier and the larger the support group, so please feel free to post anytime.
35.gif
5.gif

Courtney and akmiss: The bootcamp sounds awesome, I agree!

Update: I am doing okay, not too great not too bad. I plan on getting back on track once my stress calms down. Hope your flight went or is going well Rockzilla! I get paid this week from my internship, that is nice at least. I am going to need it for gas, jeeze. I am so tired of studying, but anyway. I am going to hang around a bit and I am off again. I''ve been sticking to my cheerios for breakfast, snackwell cookies with lunch, and diet drinks with a combo of water. Haven''t had any veggies today, that''s bad! I just hate veggies, so annoying.
20.gif
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been doing ok--back on regular food, mostly, but avoiding the stuff that makes me sick like coffee, tea, chocolate, spicy food and having more of the stuff that keeps me healthy (lots of berries, lentils and oats)!

I have done lots of walking also. A couple of days ago, I walked 6 miles! Didn''t go anywhere today, but yesterday I walked 3 miles. So I am doing pretty well with exercise...although I should''ve made myself do something today (stayed in to write my paper).

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results