shape
carat
color
clarity

0.8ct BGD Blue. 14k RG ERing

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
I don't have handshots as the ring is still in transit, but I do have the glamour shots that BG sent me.

image_837.jpg

briangavin_truth_lsmith3b_112713.jpg

briangavin_truth_lsmith1b_112713.jpg

briangavin_truth_lsmith4b_112713.jpg

I absolutely cannot wait for my ring to be delivered, it looks beautiful (to me anyway!) My favourite bit I think is the two little stones on the inside of the band, the Emerald stands for my OH, its his birthstone. The Amethyst stands for me (my birth month is June, but I don't like those stones, so went for Amethyst.)
We still have to wait for the 7th before we tell anyone (family meal), so I'm going to be beside myself until then, at least we should definitely have the ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - I think you are gonna love it!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!! Can't wait to see hand shots!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely. Please post handshots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Love it.

Classic, but the rose gold makes it a bit different.

If I had it all to do over again I think I would go with something similar to this ring.

sparkle45

Shiny_Rock
Beatiful!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

What a great combo - the blue flouro with the RG, it's going to bling like crazy!

Please come back and give us some hand shots once you get it! :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's so beautiful! I looove rose gold... :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous, elegant ring in rose gold - I love the truth head!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful classic exquisite ring! The truth head paired with rose gold is a great combination :love:
Congratulations! Please post handshots when the ring arrives.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful and so elegant! Congrats!

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Urgh. The ring is in my possession but I can't look at it until my OH gets home. The wait is going to be the death of me I'm sure :)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stephny691|1385733788|3564724 said:
Urgh. The ring is in my possession but I can't look at it until my OH gets home. The wait is going to be the death of me I'm sure :)

Oh man, at first I thought you couldn't look at it till the family dinner! Just the end of today is still torture, but much better ::)

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
He has threatened to make me wait till next week, if he does... I won't be held accountable for my actions lol :D

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Well, I was allowed to try it on (it fits thank goodness!) but I'm not allowed to take handshots until after the meal. Sigh.
So I'll be back and post them next weekend.
Oh, and the ring is SO lovely, I would recommend Brian Gavin to anyone. Jamie was fantastic to work with and she translated my rambling perfectly, so a huge, massive thumbs up for them. I'm already planning on going back to them for our wedding bands.
Thanks everyone!

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Less than 24 hours until I get to wear my ring- I am FAR too excited for a grown up lol.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's SO pretty! I love the rose gold with the white diamond - it's just perfect! What kind of wedding band will you get? I reckon a rose gold scatter ring would look fab with that, and BGD does those too! (If you didn't know, scatter rings are a plain band with diamonds "scattered" across it, usually around 10 of them.)

PS What colour is the diamond? We need specs! It looks pretty damn white, anyway! :appl: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Come back with hand shots... It's beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty. Congratulations.

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Handshots!!!

These aren't great by the way, but we have LED lighting at work so I like to use those lights, I'll have to take some more pictures later.

2013-12-08_14.jpg

2013-12-08_14_0.jpg

2013-12-08_14_1.jpg

2013-12-08_14_2.jpg

I love the tiny stones on the inside so much.

And lastly, a truly AWFUL picture of my hand and arm, I swear my arm doesn't look like this in real life, I do actually have a wrist, and my hand doesn't look that awkward either. How the heck do you all take such lovely handshots?!

2013-12-11_17.jpg

So there we go!

Full specs are:

G
VS1
0.803ct
AGS 0
Medium Flour

I didn't need to go for G or VS1 I know, but it was really the only one left after the other diamond was sniped. It is SO white it's untrue, I think the Flour helps make it look really icy. I'm so completely thrilled with it I can barely take my eyes off it.

The only (negative is too strong of word, because I don't really care about it), is that we special ordered this ring in 14kt RG, but it came stamped with 18kt, even though it is definitely 14kt. As I say I don't care a hoot about it, but there it is.

Brian Gavin were fantastic to work with and Jamie is an absolute sweetheart, I really would love to go back there for my wedding band.

Thanks for looking and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh it's SO stunning!! I adore the rose gold, and it is the PERFECT size on your hand. So thrilled for you, congrats!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It's perfect on your finger! :lickout:

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty!
Would you mind sharing your ringsize? Your hands look a bit like mine (and I am certain you do in fact have a wrist ;-) )

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
It looks gorgeous on your hand in the rose gold. I'd love to actually see it - I've never seen a fluro diamond and it does look beautiful and white.

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
My ring size is 5.5, but BG did it 5.5+ so bigger than 5.5 but not all the way to 5.75, so it will be comfortable with a wedding band.
My OH (well FI now I guess!) actually worked out the golden ratio (the whole third, third, third thing) to work out what size diamond would be most aesthetically pleasing to the eye bless him.
I cannot get over how sparkly it is, where I'm from in the UK you just don't see really nice diamonds very often. The RG is a beautiful hue to be fair, I have a tendency to have 'dead hands' (they're very pale and look corpse like quite often) and the warmth of the RG has helped to warm up the skin on my hand if that makes sense?

Thank you so much everyone!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, nice! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on your hand!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEautiful!! The RG really is a perfect choice for your skin tone -- and the diamond DOES look so white in that setting!! Classic and elegant - perfect combination :appl: :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow Stephny, that is such a beautiful ring!!! :love: Gorgeous stone and the rose gold setting looks great with your skin tone - congrats!!! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty handshots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results