shape
carat
color
clarity

0.848 ctw WF ACA studs

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
got these a few months ago and thought i would share considering PSers were paramount in my education prior to purchase. thanks to everyone who shares knowledge and photos! the assistance it provides to so many people is invaluable!

WF customer service is awesome and their presentation of product was fabulous! I would absolutely purchase from them again...and probably will :naughty:

each are 0.424 I VS2

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMG_0065.JPG

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Are they .84 each or together?

Edit: I just re-read your post and noticed that they're .42 each.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll love them!!!!! So pretty!

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful :)

PS: Are you a PA? I just graduated and passed NCCPA. From one PA-C to another... love the earrings! :mrgreen:

tannet

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful! When do we get to see ear shots???

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
lapelirroja|1309209103|2956494 said:
Beautiful :)

PS: Are you a PA? I just graduated and passed NCCPA. From one PA-C to another... love the earrings! :mrgreen:

thanks!! yes, i am a PA :D congrats on passing the exam!

and, more importantly, congrats on making it through PA school! cause we all know it was like this for two years:

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: hahahaha :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
ear shot. a bit blurry and dark but shows the size pretty well. i love them :love: :love:

IMG_0082.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
These are pretty! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beuatiful! :love: You made a great choice!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

I see you have multiple holes. I have 3 too but they are not equal. I'm sad about that. Your holes are perfectly equal, divine!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they are very pretty. Congratulations.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh these look great on you :) i think you have small earlobes-they look rather substantial! I have the same size studs and love them :) congratulations!!!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
I'm a PA too :wavey:

I love your earrings. I have a ~0.45-~0.5 stone that I'm thinking about having recut and set into studs, they would be about this size after the recut. Your earshot definitely helps and I think it looks like a great size. Enjoy them :appl:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
YUS! I love it when people do ear shots.

I have some pretty much the same size which are being set at the moment (same WF settings). Your pics make me ever MORE EXCITED because they are such a nice size :)) *bling sigh*

Will you wear them like in this pic or with other earrings in the same ear? ......Pics? 8)

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
thank you everyone for your comments!!! i do really love the size and was so happy for the lobe coverage i get, hehe.

@bethprov: so glad i could help! i know that looking at pics was key in making my decision :twirl:

@4ever: i am actually just wearing them as you see in the picture. they are my first pair of nice earrings and were a gift to myself after completing PA school and getting a few paychecks (yay!!) that weren't devoted to paying back my horrendous student loans :angryfire: i'd perfer not to wear cheapies next to these babies so of course i do plan on getting a few more pairs of studs in the future that taper down in size. :naughty: :naughty:

however, here are a few earshots with some cheapies just for fun. as you can see i have a number of holes. i worked at Claires for a while when i was in undergrad :D i would wear different colored studs all the way down my ear.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Great size, too - so versatile!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results