shape
carat
color
clarity

0.8 HCA in a hvs2 stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Good evening all,

What could cause a hvs2GIA stone with a 0.8HCA to be the wrong choice (other than price).

I have searched and searched and have finally settled on a round with these characteristics ? anything else that could go wrong here (the stone is mb flour).

Thank you all for your help sofar !
wink2.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
1. the stone is not the one on the cert - so send it first to an appraiser, then have it shipped from appraiser to you if all is well.
2. the girdle can be cheated. A thing I am writting about for trade publication soon.
3. the symmetry can be lousy.
4. it could be cloudy fluro

It could be the stone never gets shipped and someone goes out and parties your money away
sad.gif

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Hey - thanks I keep that in mind ... maybe I should just not bother and go party myself... yes ... that sounds like a good idea ... yes yes....

Seriously though - thanks for the advice - I am a craps player, so I'll roll the dice (after I have asked about the flouro).
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results