shape
carat
color
clarity

0.62 ct engagement ring from James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kudy

Rough_Rock
I posted pictures of the ring I picked up today over in my original thread, tell me what you think! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shopping-for-an-engagement.88300/

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It looks good to me
1.gif

I love the setting and please post some more pics ASAP

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been tracking your journey and I adore the ring you''ve chosen. I''m glad you went with an Ideal cut, the ring really looks like a little sparkle bomb! I think she will be floored, great job. I hope you can get the issue with the rhodium figured out though.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! She will be thrilled!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hi - the ring is gorgeous! i think it''s adorable how much energy and time you spent trying to find the perfect ring for your gf and keep it all a surprise!

did you ever end up getting the rhodium platting issue fixed? a local jewler could probably fix if for you quickly.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. Congratulations.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and sparkly!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
oooooh! It GLOWS! I LOVES!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Its very pretty
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!

kudy

Rough_Rock
I had a chance today to take some more pictures in the natural sunlight before I send the ring back to JA tomorrow - I still don''t think these pics turned out that well - it''s really hard to capture sparkle with a camera :)

I think these are a bit better than the flash photos though, and I included one of the ring on my pinky - not quite a real hand-shot, but better than nothing ;-) After she gets the ring, I will have to take a few REAL hand shots to share as well.

kudy-outsidering1.jpg

kudy

Rough_Rock
Side view

kudy-outsidering2.jpg

kudy

Rough_Rock

kudy-outsidering3.jpg

kudy

Rough_Rock
On pinky, no sparkle
7.gif

kudy-outsidering4.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! Your pictures are incredible too, you seemed to capture sparkle and color well. The setting is stunning, it''s nice to know what it looks like from the JA website, very pretty in your pictures!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
it sparkles like MAD!
please come back with handshots

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Great job on the ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful ring!

cheers--Sharon

kudy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the great comments. Maybe I am just expected the pictures to show a lot more, since in person it is so much more sparkly. Now I await it''s return, and I need to continue to plot my proposal plans.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!! congratulations!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I think she''s gonna flip! Very nice!!!!!! And, yeah, you''ve GOTTA come back with handshots!! Ha ha!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty please post more pics

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is stunning! Which setting is this one exactly? I''ve been looking at James Allen settings, and picked one very similar, if not, the same. Once you get the ring back, more pictures would be lovely!!
31.gif

I hope James Allen fixes the problem. Let us know how the customer service was as well!

kudy

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 11:55:43 AM
Author: BeachRunner
The ring is stunning! Which setting is this one exactly? I''ve been looking at James Allen settings, and picked one very similar, if not, the same. Once you get the ring back, more pictures would be lovely!!
31.gif

I hope James Allen fixes the problem. Let us know how the customer service was as well!

The setting I ordered is item # 11012W. I got the ring back yesterday, and it is great - they re-did the rhodium plating and got it sent back to me within a week. The customer service was pretty good, the only thing I wish they had done better was communicate more with me - when I initially contacted them about the problem they didn''t respond until they had a solution worked out for me; I wish they had written me an email explaining that they were working on the issue, so I could stop freaking out at the time :) Other than that, they were wonderful, and had no problems fixing everything so that the ring is in brand new shape.

I will probably be taking a few more pics today, after my girl friend leaves for work, and I will post them if they turn out. Also, I should have some hand shots in about a week and a half ;-)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the fire!
36.gif

kudy

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 11:45:30 AM
Author: Skippy123
Gorgeous! I love the fire!
36.gif

I was able to get some really good shots today, I captured a lot of fire this time!

I am using *her* more modern camera this time, just have to make sure I''ve removed all the pictures from the memory card (I''ve already checked twice) :)

I think the ring is even more brilliant than it was before I sent it back, if that''s possible. It looks great, and I am becoming more and more confident that she''ll love it.

kudy-fixed-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results