shape
carat
color
clarity

0.5 carat Emerald cut Ruby Sidestones

Snowyrin

Shiny_Rock
JewelFreak|1388676032|3584820 said:
Worth waiting for; it's gorgeous! But why 3 months? Any reason given for the delay?

--- Laurie

I wanted to start a stone from rough, so that I get to choose the coloured stone in the exact cut I like. Therefore I emailed Jeff asking about the roughs available and after much discussion, we decided on this particular one. Only thing is that I'm added to the queue of 2 months cutting schedule. Till then it's near the holidays' season and therefore the slightly later shipping of the stone. But I'm not complaining. :love: I hope it's as good as it looks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When are you expecting it to arrive? This week or next week? What are the stats?

Snowyrin

Shiny_Rock
Chrono|1388677660|3584835 said:
When are you expecting it to arrive? This week or next week? What are the stats?

Probably by next week. I'll start a new thread with photos and stats once I receive the stone.

Keep you guys updated soon! :wavey:

Snowyrin

Shiny_Rock
I admit this idea is kinda crazy, but it looks fun? What do you guys think?

It's a green yellow bi-colour unheated sapphire at 1.41 carat, measurement: 7.8x4.2x3.6mm. It's seems too small for a center stone for my ruby sides? But I guess it's not something you get to come across often.

image_1073.jpg

Pls advise, will it work???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results