shape
carat
color
clarity

“Weird earrings”

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I saw these on sale. I tried them a long time ago. I was thinking about purchasing them, but my friends said they were awful. I’m not getting them, but I would love your opinions! 0FD31F65-D19D-4641-9694-385BA5AA3619.png

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like dark sapphires, correct? They're unusual but pretty IMO- I actually like the visual interest of the stones on the bottom segment being different sizes and not perfectly symmetrical in design. If they fit your style and you think you would get wear out of them they may be a good choice for you. I know for me, they would get worn rarely so I would resist the siren song of the sale price :)

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are unique, and look very attractive on you.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Looks like dark sapphires, correct? They're unusual but pretty IMO- I actually like the visual interest of the stones on the bottom segment being different sizes and not perfectly symmetrical in design. If they fit your style and you think you would get wear out of them they may be a good choice for you. I know for me, they would get worn rarely so I would resist the siren song of the sale price :)

Yes. Agreed. I will have nowhere to wear them to

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very striking in appearance. I like them but would probably not get much wear out of them. You might have dressier occasions to wear them.

+1

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a fan, sorry!

The fan at the bottom would add width to one's face.

I personally would prefer an elongated tear drop shape as the dangle myself.

Personal preferences and all that.

DK :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are spectacular!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re not weird at all, they’re lovely!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them.
And what I would do is get a jeweller to rework the bottom “dangle” connection so it is removable AND get some nice pearls so I could change the bottom dangle to get more ”looks” and therefore more wear.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them.
And what I would do is get a jeweller to rework the bottom “dangle” connection so it is removable AND get some nice pearls so I could change the bottom dangle to get more ”looks” and therefore more wear.

after reading this
i say buy them !

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love them.

That’s a great idea!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results